Download IObit Smart Defrag 6.2 for free of cost on your Windows PC, as it not only unites all the fragmented files on your computer but also checks the health of the disk by monitoring its temperature. In addition to this, the disk defragmentation program can also defragment all the fragmented system files which can drag PC performance to a large extent. Further, the free disk defragmenter is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
IObit Smart Defrag Free Download Overview:
Many users use their computer on a daily basis, but they are hardly aware of fragmentation or defragmentation of files. In this post first, let us discuss what is meant by fragmentation of files, and later on, we shall discuss why defragmentation of files is necessary. Fragmentation is popularly known as the splitting of files into multiple pieces to store in different locations. The operating system splits files into different pieces due to lack of space in the drive which it is currently storing files. Later on, it stores some fragmented files in the first drive and the other fragments in rest of the drives. The system works well until there are fewer fragmented files, as the number of fragmented files increases the system starts slowing as it has to collect entire information and then display the files.
So experts advise users to download and install the best defrag software like IObit Smart Defrag which performs regular defragmentation of files to ensure your PC works at maximum speed. Moreover, this defrag software also allows you to enable the option to load automatically at Windows startup. Users who are looking to defrag registry files or specified files can download the pro version of the software. Interested users who would like to have IOBit Smart Defrag on their system can click on the below download button which is available at the bottom of the post. You might also check for Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro Free Download.
IObit Smart Defrag for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of IObit Smart Defrag for Windows, users can choose any individual disk to perform boot-time defrag or disk cleanup tasks.
- Further, the disk defragmenter software includes various options such as analyze, fast defrag, defrag and optimize, large files defrag, free space defrag, defrag and prioritize files. By using these options, users can effectively organize their disk space, so that other applications can use the available free space.
- Moreover, this best disk defragmenter also lets you configure boot-time defrag settings so that the program can defrag on first boot every day or next boot.
- More importantly, users can choose any files or folders and add them to the defrag software to unite all the fragments.
- Apart from these features, the defrag software also allows you to enable various options such as notifications in the system tray and do not display removable disks. Users can also download and install O&O Defrag Latest Version for Windows.
IObit Smart Defrag System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 200 MB of free space.
IObit Smart Defrag Conclusion:
On the whole, IObit Smart Defrag is the best free defrag software that can perform boot-time defrag of your system files. Besides, this disk defragmenter can also check the health of the disk by checking the temperature of the disk in regular intervals.