Download IObit Smart Defrag Free Updated Version on your Windows PC, to perform large file defragmentation, and it can also free up huge space to improve the disk performance to a large extent. In addition to this, the disk defragmenter for Windows also lets you view a detailed report of all the defragmentation and optimization activities. Further, this free updated version of defrag tool is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and it is also downloadable on both X86-bit and X64-bit editions.
IObit Smart Defrag Free Download Overview:
Have you ever experienced hassle while trying to open a file on your Windows PC? One of the reasons for not displaying the entire file at a time might be due to fragmentation of files by Windows system. Over a period of time, it is quite normal that every Windows PC experiences the issue of too many fragmented files as any Windows operating system uses every single bit of the hard disk space to store files. As a result, while storing the files if the space in one drive is completely exhausted then it splits the files into fragments and stores them into other drives.
Due to these fragmented files, you experience a lot of hassle at the time opening, and it can reduce your productivity. For this reason, experts advise you to check for the best disk defragmentation program which can minimize the number of fragmented files to improve your productivity.
IObit Smart Defrag Free Download is one of the top-class defragmentation software which can defrag your page files, hibernation files, and even system files. Moreover, this defrag tool can also optimize your games so that you can obtain high-level gaming experience. Interested users who are looking forward to installing the updated version of IObit Smart Defrag can click on the download which is present exactly at the bottom of the post. Users can also download Auslogics Disk Defrag for Free as it can also defrag your page files and hibernation files.
IObit Smart Defrag for Windows Key Features:
- By using IObit Smart Defrag for Windows, users can enable the auto-analyze option to let the program auto analyze when system idle time exceeds the specified time, and later on, they can defrag the system at any time of their choice.
- Further, users can also schedule the defragmentation of HDD and also trim SDD at any scheduled time without requiring any user intervention.
- Furthermore, the boot time defrag option in this software is capable of defragging files present on the hard disk drive which are not safely movable, when the Windows operating system is running, and it also allows you to add the files you want to defrag at boot time.
- Besides, you can also enable smart silent while defragmenting so that it can complete the entire process without any interruptions.
- In addition to this, the best defrag software also allows you to disable auto defrag and scheduled defrag when your device runs in a battery mode.
- Apart from these features, it also allows you to skip files larger than the specified ones, and you may also add several files and folders to the exclusion list so that you can let the program skip those file while analyzing different files. You can also try Defraggler Free Disk Defragmenter for Windows 7 as it is also one of the best disk defragmenters available in the market.
IObit Smart Defrag System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 200 MB of free space.
IObit Smart Defrag Conclusion:
On the whole, IObit Smart Defrag Free Download Updated Version allows you to perform smart defrag without any interruptions. Besides, it can also allow you to auto-analyze the files, or you may even schedule the defragmentation process.