Download JRiver Media Center Free Version of Windows 7/8/10, Get the setup file of Free Media Player for Windows (32/64 Bit).
Overview of JRiver Media Center Free Version for Windows:
JRiver Media Center is an All-in-one Media Player that has the ability to handle all types of Media Files with different file formats. This Software is more than just a Player with features like Television Recording, Document Management, and Largest Media Database Capacity. Documents, Images, Audio, and Video, are the most popular media files handled by this Software. Moreover, it automatically loads the Media Files from the USB and other external Devices on to Computer for Quick Playback.
With a Smart Professional Looking dashboard, it attracts the user at its First Sight with a vast collection of Media Files. User Forum and Massive Media Collection are beneficial elements of this Media Player other than Media Playback and File Management.
Features of JRiver Media Center Free Download:
- Effortless playback of Bluray, HD-DVD, and Media Downloaded from video Streaming Sites.
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) is an added tool that allows you to Record or Watch Live TV on your Computer.
- You can use your Mobile, Media Center Remote, or Universal TV Remote to control the Media Player Playback.
- It automatically loads the media files from External USB device or DVD to provide fast playback.
- Provides an exact output of the Audio and Video files from CD/DVD
- JRiver Media Center for Windows provides Audiophile features for quick access to the recent playbacks.
- Tags for all the media files provides easy navigation towards Genre, Artist, Albums, etc.
- Also, Free Multimedia Player divides larger media files into Sub Parts as chapters for quick access.
- Metadata is provided as a widget called ‘Info Panel’ to get info of the Media Files such as album name, artist, genre, year of release, file size, etc.
- JRiver Media Center Free Download supports all kinds of devices like MP3 Player, Mobile phones, etc.
- Furthermore, it also clears the frustrating factors from the Video files to provide the Best Output.
- You can also listen to Podcasts as well as mark your favorite channels from the list for quick access.
- Moreover, the Configuration of Audio and Video outputs can provide High-End Quality Media experience.
System Requirements to Download JRiver Media Center Free:
- You can download the Free Multimedia Player for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Also, JRiver Media Center for Windows requires at least 256 MB RAM and 300MB HDD Space to run.
Get JRiver Media Center Free Version for Windows:
The download link provided below will help you to save the Setup file of JRiver on to PC. After downloading the file, click on the setup file and initiate the installation.
–>>“Windows 32 Bit”<<–
–>>“Windows 64 Bit”<<–