Get a free trial of new Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 a complete security solution to keep your PC virus-free. The updated Kaspersky Anti-Virus helps to improve the performance of your PC by removing viruses & other malicious new threats. Now you can protect all your devices Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad & Android devices with the latest version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus for free. So, start a trial with Kaspersky the best virus removal tool on your Windows desktop/laptop until 30-days trial period over.
New Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows (32/64-bit) reviews the best by providing maximum of PC protection. So, you can safely trust Kaspersky software to secure your PC from all possible security threats. Moreover, Kaspersky gives complete USB protection for storage devices to scan & clean autorun viruses on your pen drives. Although it provides a selection to clean bootable viruses at Windows startup by using Kaspersky Rescue Disk software. Create single My Kaspersky account to access & trial Kaspersky security software products for one month.
Shortly, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 Windows features multiple virus scanners, up-to-date database, on-screen keyboard, tech support & more security tools. It is a standalone antivirus requires installation steps to set up the software on your system. So, download the Kaspersky Anti-Virus setup file from our website which provides free, safe to download as soon as possible.
Kaspersky Free Trial (30- Days) Anti-Virus Description:
From Kaspersky Lab, Kaspersky Anti-Virus is one of the software products advertised to protect multiple devices in free trial & paid versions. It can also feature Kaspersky Internet Security to secure your online digital life with complete web protection. If you’re a small business user, you can avail Kaspersky Small Office Security protects business running computers, servers, and mobile devices with its award-winning security suite. Likewise, there are similar products of Kaspersky like rescue disk, virus removal tool, TDSS Killer & so on designed to secure your devices by offering stable performance against new/old threats.
In the free trial, you can use most of all the security features that fight against viruses, malware, shortcut viruses, active threats instantly. The user interface of Kaspersky Anti-Virus is simple to work for all novice and advanced IT users. When you run the software, the dashboard comprises of the scan, database update, reports, on-screen keyboard as the main components. Well, Kaspersky Anti-Virus provides different virus scanners on custom-basis to run a virus scan. The scan process may take a few several minutes to finish the entire scan procedure besides you can do pause/stop actions to interrupt the scan. Besides, you can insert your USB/removable devices to run a scan on USB stored files and to remove them before spreading viruses. Choose reports to view the detected scan results items appeared with a detailed path to know the accurate infected region.
Free Security Solution for Windows PC
You can update the new versions of Kaspersky whenever the new versions ready either automatically/manually with an ongoing internet connection. Similarly, it let you manage the tasks, scheduled the scan tasks selectively depending on users choice. Kaspersky also features a vulnerability scanner to protect system files & your private data from intruders. The incorporated on-screen keyboard secures input data with its on-screen keyboard.
So, there are many benefits to using new Kaspersky Anti-Virus the best choice for essential antivirus users. Moreover, it comes at an affordable price with low budget & high-security features accessible for everyone. Give a trial for a limited edition of 30-days to test antivirus Kaspersky.
Highlighted Security Features of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 Windows Protection Suite:
- Primarily, the UI design of Kaspersky is handy for anyone who try to attempt the software. It features full, quick, selective & removable media scan components.
- Scan the entire computer with full scan, pick quick scan (scan critical areas ) fast scanning completion. The selective scan for specific drive/file scan according to the user selection.
- What you can perform with under Kaspersky will be saved with a detailed report for further reference. You can visit reports section for a complete list of scanned records.
- By adding suspicious files to quarantine, Kaspersky decreases the level of threat effect on your system files.
- Also, it includes a vulnerability scanner to scan all system files & folders which identifies security holes. The standalone Kaspersky also features to remove bootable viruses with the help of its rescue disk.
- Kaspersky Anti-virus also checks & resolves Windows troubleshooting issues for infected malware, OS settings issues. It integrates privacy cleaner to clean privacy-related issues, browser history, cache & other useless wastage on your PC.
New Kaspersky Anti-Virus System Requirements:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and 10 (32/64bit), Mac, iPhone, iPad & Android devices.
- 1GB RAM
- At least,1GB free hard disk space
- A 1GHz Intel Pentium 32/64-bit processor
- Internet access to unlock the license & to get software updates