The Kaspersky Password Manager 9.0 is the best password manager for Windows. Whereas, it helps you to store the passwords, credit card details, confidential photos and more. The free password manager keeps your identity and private life safe. Well, the security software automatically sign-in websites, and it supports encrypted cloud storage. Get the latest version password manager by clicking on the below-specified download button. The Kaspersky Password Manager 9.0 is compatible with Windows all versions. Whereas, it supports 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
Kaspersky Password Manager Free Download Overview:
The Kaspersky Password Manager 9.0 is the full-featured password management software. The password manager allows you to store the passwords, usernames, credit card details, key photos and many more. Well, it secures all your details with one master password. Moreover, it can store all your passwords and other details in an encrypted vault. In order to access the stored passwords, you need to have a master password. So, you always need to remember the master password. With this best password manager, you can store confidential images such as birth certificates, study certificates, passports, etc. With the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) making it easy to retrieve images when you needed.
Furthermore, you can use the Kaspersky Password Manager on mobile devices also with the supports of safari and Google Chrome web browser. By using the best password keeper, you can access the stored passwords at any time and anywhere across any device. If you don’t have a tablet, phone or laptop with you, you can go online, and you can access everything inside the password manager.
The Kaspersky Password Manager is designed with simple and easy to use interface. It provides a user-friendly environment while using the application. You can install it on limited system resources. Download full version Kaspersky Password Manager, lets you manage all your passwords and other details in a secured location. You can also try the Password Manager Deluxe Free Version Download for PC.
Kaspersky Password Manager Latest Version for Windows Key Features:
- The Kaspersky Password Manager is used to store all your passwords in a secure and encrypted vault. It helps you to stop cybercriminals and unauthorized users that steal your personal information or passwords.
- Whereas, you can synchronize all your passwords through My Kaspersky portal. So, you can access the stored passwords with your phone, tablet, laptop, etc.
- Moreover, the best password keeper can generate strong passwords for your websites accounts that you use on your computer.
- Additionally, it offers you the web access to the via My Kaspersky Portal, So that you can still use the password even, you don’t have the laptop, mobile or tablet.
- Furthermore, the best security software not only safeguards your usernames, passwords and bank details, it can also protect key photos.
- It can easily find the documents inside the photos gallery.
- However, the Kaspersky Password Manager can save your passwords, usernames, credit card details. So, it can quickly and easily fill the online forms.
- The best security software supports the Face ID and Touch ID support for iPhone and iPad and fingerprint for Android devices. Lets you access the passwords and other stored information without having the master password.
We also recommended you to download the F-Secure KEY Download Free Password Manager for Windows PC.
Kaspersky Password Manager 9.0 Full Version System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10(both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz Speed or Faster
- Installed Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Drive:75 MB free space
- Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Yandex Browser, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge
Click on below-mentioned download button to download the latest version Kaspersky Password Manager for Windows PC or Laptop.