Kaspersky Security Cloud 2020 is the best security software for Windows PC, which not only serves as an anti-virus software but also provides complete protection for all the home user’s devices. Kaspersky Security Cloud also provides a way for its users to manage and utilize their gadgets to ensure maximum protection from viruses, malware, and other threats.
- If the user sets a weak password, then immediately Kaspersky security cloud sends a notification and advice them to change the password to avoid hacker’s attack and other web-based threats.
- On the other hand, Kaspersky Security also notifies you when any new devices connected to the home Wi-Fi network. This warning is for the user’s to have control over the home network.
Kaspersky Security Cloud 2020 provides two types of licenses for users, such as Personal and family. Here the user can share the Kaspersky security cloud family among the connected devices and manage protection through My Kaspersky dashboard. So, for immediate security and safety regarding your devices from threats, we suggest you download and install Kaspersky Security Cloud Free Trial Version, which is available for 30 days. Furthermore, the
In addition to this, it also has two additional protection components, such as Kaspersky password manager and Kaspersky safe kids. However, these are not installed automatically with the Kaspersky cloud, where the user needs to download them from the Internet through the Kaspersky security cloud.
What Kaspersky Security Cloud 2020 do?
- The Kaspersky security software sends personalized advice and alerts immediately in real-time if there is any danger that puts the user at risk. Also, signals if any an anonymous app tries to connect to your webcam or mic.
- Moreover, it allows you to use the invisible VPN to access in private whenever you connect to any public Wi-Fi.
- It provides a digital safe-deposit box with unlimited space for passwords & more.
- Above all, the Kaspersky cloud uses cloud technologies to give devices more speed & performance as well as security from various emerging threats.
- Finally, it removes popup ads from the PC to enjoy stress-free browsing.
Kaspersky Security Cloud Free 2020 Attributes:
Adaptive Patented Security:
The technology used by the software predicts the danger and advice the users. On the other hand, it also automatically updates the device settings when required.
The option of Account-Based Control:
The service has tied up to the owner’s My Kaspersky account. Therefore, the user can configure security according to their online habits and personal needs.
The Kaspersky security cloud works on Windows, iOS, Mac, and Android.
Kaspersky cloud software is constantly upgrading to provide its clients with new features, technologies, and tools to make it the best software to choose for cloud security.
Kaspersky Security Cloud Download Key Features:
- The Kaspersky protects its users against viruses, malware, Trojans, and other suspicious threats on all the devices.
- Further, the software provides real-time protection to its users at the right time by alerting & advising how to stay safe.
- It indeed activates secure VPN when the user connects to an unsafe public Wi-Fi.
- Moreover, it checks the user’s accounts for any data leakages and notifies the user if there is any security flaw.
- Also, the Kaspersky security cloud has a password management system that protects passwords. Also, syncs the essential documents and passwords across all the devices of the users.
- Furthermore, Kaspersky security does not allow social media platforms or any other websites to track online traffic and collect data.
- This software unmasks intruders of home Wi-Fi by alerting whenever there is a new device is connected.
- It also has the parental control feature, which helps the parents to monitor their kid’s internet activity time and usage of apps.
- The software adds an extra layer of security by opening a secure browser to the user while shopping online or internet banking and protects their credit card details from trackers, hackers attack.
- Kaspersky, not only auto-updates the apps in the user’s PC but also helps in getting rid of the junk and optimize the device to run smoothly and faster.
Kaspersky Trial Version System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium or Later
- RAM: 1GB for 32-bit OS, 2GB for 64-bit OS
- Hard disk: 1150 MB of free disk space
- Supported Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Microsoft Edge (all versions), Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
Click the below download button to get the link for Kaspersky Security Cloud 2020 Free Trial version for 30 days. Install this standalone application and secure your devices such as PCs, Laptops, and Tablets from various kinds of online threats.