Kaspersky TDSSKiller a free rootkit removal tool designed to make your PC malware-free with the possible security solution. It is commonly known as Kaspersky Anti-rootkit utility that helps to catch & remove rootkit malware from your PC. Download & install this simple Windows rootkit detector & remover from our website with a direct download link.
Comparable to viruses, trojans – rootkits are also a dangerous kind of malicious program which harms your PC. For a smooth running PC, the first requirement is to be virus-free which is possible with an antivirus solution. Ultimately, you need a reliable removal tool like Kaspersky TDSSKiller which removes Rootkit.Win32.TDSS programs. Moreover, it doesn’t leave any footprints on your PC just download the tool & run it!
Hit the below download button to setup Kaspersky TDSSKiller updated version 22.214.171.124. This free removal tool available in ZIP &.EXE formats which take less space for the setup. Click here to download malware removal programs.
Problems with Rootkit Virus:
In short words, Rootkit is a type of malicious software belongs to a malware family that hides its presence or appearance of another application. In fact, rootkits may modify your system settings even noticing you & they may focus to steal your sensitive data without your interference. By the way, rootkits are difficult to find with usual antivirus programs. Even they will be able to gain access to a computer without being detected. Consequently, the performance of your computer degrades slowly. The usual antivirus software may sometimes fail during detection of malware infected files.
Thus, you need to add an extra layer of computer security which protects your PC from malware before they reach your system. To protect your computer from such harmful rootkit problem a specific removal tool is required similar to Kaspersky TDSSKiller. Kaspersky offers the best rootkit antivirus solution that targets rootkit malware & removes them efficiently.
Kaspersky Rootkit Remover for Windows:
- The overview of Kaspersky TDSSKiller is pretty easy for all manners of users. In reality, it has limited security features to run the program & press a single scan button to initiate the scanning process.
- In the other way, Kaspersky rootkit removal tool lets you select the location to scan like memory, drives, boot sectors, etc.,
- Similarly, the scan process takes less time to finish the scan. Once the scan completed, the summary shown in front of the screen in the form of a list. It holds restore defaults option to get back the data back.
- Further, Kaspersky TDSSKiller recommended choosing full protection against malware software which opened with a single click. However, you need an internet connection to access such software products. Check out the below image to perform the scan,
Check Kaspersky Anti-Rootkit Utility System Requirements:
- The supported OS will be Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- It requires any compatible 32/64-bit CPU
- Minimum RAM & Hard Disk Space
To conclude, Kaspersky TDSSKiller is safe to download, use to remove rootkits. If you feel that your PC is mix up with rootkit type of malware, give a try to find & kill them. Hit the below download button to get the setup (.EXE) file for free which is suitable for Windows OS.