KeePass Password Safe 2.39.1 is the free utility software as well as a password manager. It helps you to create, store and maintain your passwords in a secure manner. It is available free of cost and open source, easy to use the password manager. Try to download it, as soon as possible. It is compatible with Windows all versions. It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
KeePass Password Safe 2 Free Download Overview:
In today’s world, you have many accounts, and you need to remember the passwords for those accounts. You require the password for an e-mail account, social network, FTP account, bank account, and many other accounts. You have to use different passwords to your websites but, you cannot use the same password for the different accounts which results in the big problem. So, you can store the different passwords of your accounts securely by using the password manager tool. Then, the KeePass Password Safe 2 is one of the best password manager tool among the available password managers.
The best password manager tool helps you to manage your passwords securely. It allows you to store all your passwords in one database which can lock with one master key file. So, you have to remember a single password instead of multiple passwords. Moreover, you can secure the database by best encryption methods which are AES and Twofish. You can also download the LastPass Password Manager 2018 Free Download.
The KeePass Password Safe 2 is designed with simple and easy to use. The free password manager software easily understood by both novice and technical experts. Download The KeePass Password Safe, lets you store and manage your plenty of passwords in a secure way.
KeePass Password Safe Password Manager Full Version Key Features:
- The KeePass Password Safe provides the Advanced Encryption Standard AES and Twofish algorithm to your database which provides strong protection to your passwords.
- Moreover, your passwords are encrypted while KeePass is running. It cannot reveal your passwords if your OS dumps the KeePass process to disk.
- The free password manager protected in memory streams when loading the inner XML formats you are passwords are encrypted using session key.
- One master key decrypts your entire database.
- You can protect your database by the key file which provides better security than the master key. You only have to carry the key file with you.
- Moreover, you can combine both methods to provide strong protection, even if you lost the key file, you can unlock the database with the master key.
- The KeePass Password is portable, and it does not need installation, it does not create any new registry on your computer.
- Moreover, installer packages are also available to those who have the shortcuts on your Windows desktop.
- Additionally, you can export your passwords in different formats like TXT, HTML, XML, and CSV.
- You can also transfer the password database from one computer to another computer easily.
- It supports the password groups in which you can create, modify and delete groups.
- The KeePass supports the time fields which are last creation time, last modification time, last access time and expiration time.
- Moreover, you can easily search for the specific password and sorts the passwords easily.
- The KeePass allows you to generate the random strong password for you.
KeePass Password Safe System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10( both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Pentium 2 or later
- Installed Memory: 20 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Drive: 40 MB free disk space
KeePass Password Safe Conclusion:
Overall, KeePass Password Safe is the best free password manager tool which can secure your all passwords in a single database. It uses AES-250 and Twofish algorithms to secure your passwords.
Click on the below-mentioned download button to download the KeePass Password Safe 2 Password Manager Free Download for Windows PC.