KeePassX is the best open-source password manager for Windows system which can store your passwords and other valuable, sensitive information like banking information and credit card details in an encrypted database. This free password management tool can protect your device from hacking at the cost of nothing. This free KeePassX software is compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, and also Windows 10. However, this free password manager can also support both 32/64 – bit configurations.
Brief Introduction to KeePassX:
Dealing with multiple passwords always makes our life hell. We cannot remember all the passwords every time. Most of the times we forgot even the usernames. To resolve these kinds of issues, we are recommending to download this free KeePassX for Windows systems. Initially, it was designed only for Linux systems as KeePass Password manager. Later, it has developed with more features and launched for Windows systems. Now, both the password managers can support cross-platforms such as Windows and Linux systems. This free online password manager has designed for securing personal data management. Moreover, it can specify user-defined titles and icons for each entry for better organizing of your passwords.
However, this free desktop password manager can let you save usernames, URLs, passwords, attachments, comments, and many more in one single encrypted database. And most importantly, this safest password manager can also let you search through the integrated search bar. This search box can let you search in a group or a whole database. However, this free internet password keeper can encrypt the database with the help of AES 256 – bit encryption or Twofish encryption algorithm so that your data is under a safe zone. Further, the database format of this free KeePassX software is compatible with KeePass Safe software.
You can also check out LastPass Password Manager Free Download Latest Version for Windows 7/10
KeePassX Free Open Source Password Manager Key Features:
- This free KeePassX software is offering various features to manage passwords. This free password saver can let you know expiration dates of the passwords so that you can change them accordingly.
- Also, it can let you insert various attachments. Additionally, it is offering various user-defined symbols for entries.
- The entries can sort into different groups so that it is easy to view and manage them.
- The autofill feature can help you to fill the personal information automatically when you are filling any online applications. Also, it can autofill the credit card details when you are billing online.
- You can access the KeePassX account by entering a master password or by using a key-file or by using both options. However, you need to remember the one master password to access the account.
- The customizable password generator can help you to create strong and secure passwords which are unable to guess by anyone.
- This free software can also permit you exporting or importing the entries.
KeePassX for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems.
- Processor: Intel Pentium II
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space.
Conclusion for KeePassX Free Open Source Password Manager:
In the end, it has concluded that KeePassX is the best password manager for Windows which can strongly encrypt your passwords and provide robust protection. However, this free password management tool can also suggest you create various strong passwords which cannot be guessed by anyone. You can get this free KeePassX for Windows operating systems, by browsing the direct download link given below.