KLS Backup is the best data backup, and file synchronization software for Windows operating systems that helps the users in syncing the data between various local and network drives seamlessly. Also, this KLS Backup professional edition supports syncing of data to the cloud storage, network locations, mailboxes, and more other application-specific profiles. Users can get the KLS Backup download link from our website. So, interested users can download the KLS Backup professional version for Windows operating systems from the direct download button given at the bottom of this article.
KLS Backup Review:
Do you need to synchronize your data across various network locations and backup them whenever you want? Then, KLS Backup is the best choice for you. KLS Backup professional version is a two-in-one solution for Windows users that enables the users to synchronize the data across cloud storage solutions, network locations, and backup them as well. KLS Backup professional edition has come up with a backup wizard that helps the users in creating the backups quickly whenever required.
Additionally, KLS Backup for Windows is offering plenty of backup profiles, which helps the users in backing up the data to various destinations such as network folder, local drive, removable drive, and more. On the other hand, KLS Backup for PC also enables the data restoration to cloud storage solutions like Amazon S3, Google Cloud, OneDrive, Google Drive, CD/DVD, Backblaze, Box, and more others.
With KLS Backup software, users can back up any data such as files, folders, open files, Unicode files, and also it supports the backup of NTFS permissions. Moreover, this file backup software can be compatible with plenty of compressed backup formats such as Zip, Zip 64, 7-Zip, AES 256-bit, and more others. Apart from all these, KLS Backup professional version is offering plenty of unique features for its users. They have given below.
We also recommend the users to download Iperius Backup Download – Free Backup Software for Windows 10
KLS Backup Professional Version (10) Key Features:
- KLS Backup is the best backup software that has come up with the powerful integrated workspace which helps the users in bringing back the data quickly.
- This free backup software can bring back the data from various servers such as local network drives, cloud storage locations, SFTP, FTP, and WebDAV servers.
- KLS Backup free version can create the backup of Microsoft SQL Server databases, Outlook, Thunderbird, and other application databases.
- KLS Backup supports backing up data to both cloud and local network drives seamlessly.
- However, the KLS Backup tool creates full, incremental, and differential backups with ease.
- This KLS Backup professional version helps the users in creating highly configurable profiles and plugins.
- Additionally, this Windows backup software has come up with the most potent archive management and search function features.
- This best backup software enables the users to restore the files and folders selectively.
- It has come up with the built-in scheduler functions that can support the automated backups.
- It secures your data with AES encryption, and also it can provide TLS/SSL support to the remote transfers.
KLS Backup Free for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64-bit configurated systems
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free disk space for installation
- Developer: KLS
Conclusion for KLS Backup (10) Free Professional Version:
Overall, we can conclude that KLS Backup is the best backup and file synchronization program for Windows operating systems. This free file synchronization software allows the users to synchronize the data between all network drives and local drives or to the cloud storages, databases, network locations, and more others to back up whenever required.
If you want to download this KLS Backup professional version for Windows operating systems, then click on the direct download button given at the bottom of this article.