Download Kruptos 2 Professional for Windows 10, as it not only allows you to encrypt several files and folders but, also lets you encrypt filenames so that others can not even identify the file. Moreover, this security software also allows you to share encrypted files through Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and Apple iCloud. Besides, Kruptos 2 Professional is also compatible with various editions of Windows such as Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the free trial version of this file encrypter is compatible with 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
Kruptos 2 Professional Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever know how you can secure your confidential files present on your device from various cyber threats? Nowadays, most of the users store their confidential data and personal details in the computer’s hard disk. It is a known fact to everyone, so cyber criminals try to attack vulnerable devices with ransomware programs, which are very efficient in preventing you from accessing many of your files and folders. So to prevent data loss situations, developers have come up with file-encrypting tools that can help you in securing all your confidential files. Apart from this, by encrypting your files, you can also prevent unauthorized users from accessing your sensitive files. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to install a top-class disk encrypter that best suits your needs and requirements.
Kruptos 2 Professional Free Download Trial Version is highly efficient in encrypting multiple types of files such as images, videos, and documents to prevent others from accessing them. More importantly, this free file encrypter for Windows also lets you generate random passwords so that you don’t have to use the same or similar passwords for your encrypted files. Users can move to the lower end of the article to click on the download button and start receiving the trial version of Kruptos 2 Professional.
Salient Features of Kruptos 2 Professional for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of file shredder tool in Kruptos 2 Professional for Windows 10/7, users can delete all their sensitive files and also traces of previously deleted files so that they are not recoverable in any circumstances.
- Further, this best file encryptor also includes a random password generator that can produce various passwords that are not similar to each other.
- Furthermore, this free file encryptor also uses the AES-256 encryption algorithm to secure all your files and folders from ransomware attacks and even unauthorized users.
- Moreover, the common password analyzer in this security software also lets you identify weak or vulnerable passwords that can be cracked by hackers.
- More importantly, this file encryptor can also integrate with various cloud services such as Microsoft OneDrive, Apple iCloud, Dropbox, and Google Drive to let you share several encrypted files with your friends and colleagues.
- In addition to this, the program can also encrypt your filenames so that unauthorized users can’t even identify the appropriate file to access it.
- Apart from these features, users do have the option to share their encrypted notes onto devices with multiple platforms such as Mac, Windows, and Android so that they don’t have to note them again.
We also recommend you to try Sophos Central Encryption Free Download for Windows 7 as it is can also encrypt all your sensitive files and folders to protect them from any online threat or unauthorized users.
Kruptos 2 Professional System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Kruptos 2 Professional Conclusion:
On the whole, Kruptos 2 Professional is one of the top-class file encryptors that can encrypt your files, filenames, and even your secure notes so that others can access them. Additionally, it can also share encrypted notes onto several devices with different platforms such as Mac, Windows, and Android.