Download Kryptel 8.2.2 for Windows 7, as it not only allows you to encrypt and decrypt your files and folders but also lets you back up all your data by using the backup scripts. Moreover, this free file shredder tool also lets you perform a secure deletion of various sensitive files that you do not want others to access. Further, Kryptel is compatible with various editions of Windows, such as Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the trial version of this best backup software is installable on both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Why Kryptel Free Download Trial Version?
Did you ever know the advantage of creating encrypted backups of your files and folders? Before discussing encrypted backups, lets us get to what is encryption of data and why its important for data security. Data encryption is nothing but transforming data into a particular code which is accessible only if the user has an encryption key or a password. So by creating encrypted backups on your device, you can ensure unauthorized users will not be able to access your backup files. Apart from this, you can also prevent malware programs from holding your data hostage, and by doing so, you can avoid paying a ransom amount of money. So, developers have come up with file encryptors that can perform multiple tasks such as data encryption, backup files, and many more. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to install top-class encryption software that can help you in securing all your data.
Kryptel Free Download Trial Version is highly capable of performing multiple tasks such as encrypting, decrypting, file backups, restoring backups, and it can also verify the backup process to ensure there are no errors. More importantly, it also includes several scanning options that allow you to scan folders of recently opened containers, scan removable USB drives, and many more. Users can move to the lower end of the post to find the download button and click on it to get the free trial version of Kryptel.
Salient Features of Kryptel for Windows 7/10:
- With the help of a file shredder tool in Kryptel for Windows 7/10, users can securely delete sensitive files and also any traces of them so that they are not recoverable in any circumstances. Along with this, it can also clean all the temporary files on system startup and also reports asynchronous shredder errors.
- Further, the Kryptel password manager can create a new database that can store all your passwords and keys, or it can also restore an existing one from a backup. Apart from this, it also includes a virtual keyboard that can prevent keyloggers from recording your keystrokes, and it also contains an option to enter the password twice while encrypting.
- Furthermore, this best backup software also generates a random cryptographically strong binary key and stores it as key files, and you do have the option to enter the name and the location of the key file to be created.
- Moreover, this free file shredder tool also lets you run a file set script to encrypt a set of specified files and folders, and it can also create a new file set script to automate a repeating encryption operation, which decrypts and encrypts back files every day.
- More importantly, this security software can also create a new binary key that can be used instead of a text password.
- In addition to this, the compressor tool in the file encryptor lets you specify the compressor name, and you can also choose the compression rate to reduce the size of the file which you want to encrypt.
Kryptel System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB or higher memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of disk space.
On the whole, Kryptel is one of the top-class file encryption tools that can encrypt and decrypt all your confidential files to prevent unauthorized access. Additionally, it can also compress all the files that you want to backup so that you can avoid wastage of space on your drive.