Loom Screen Recorder for Windows 10 is the best free screen recording software that lets you capture your desktop screens, face, and voice in no time. With this freeware application, users can manage and edit their recordings using inbuilt video tools. More importantly, it works great with most popular devices, like Windows, iOS, Mac, and Chrome.
Free Download Loom Screen Recorder for all Microsoft Windows Versions, such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. This professional screen capture tool works great with both the Windows 32 and 64-bit configurations.
Loom Screen Recorder Free Download for PC Overview:
Do you want to capture ongoing activities on your desktop screens? Want to record screens to create a how-to video to illustrate the working of a presentation? If yes, pick the best free video recording software that suits your Microsoft Windows Versions. According to our knowledge, there are bundles of screen recording applications available in our software market. Some of them are Fraps Screen Recorder, Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro, Movavi Screen Recorder, FBX Game & Screen Recorder, and more. Among all of them, we are here to introduce one of the freeware application known as Loom Screen Recorder.
Yes, Loom Screen Recorder is the smart and reliable screen recording software that is mainly designed for gamers, professionals, and home users to use on their Windows 10/8/7 PC. By using this freeware application, users can record conferences, or video calls, or gameplays. More importantly, users can add titles, keywords, descriptions, and other meta-data to their recordings. With this, users can share their videos, screenshots, or GIFs to their colleagues, friends, and family members. As we already stated that this Loom Screen Recorder is the most sophisticated screen capturing software for Windows 32/64-bit PCs. But apart from screen recording, it also helps to record both audio and videos with no quality loss.
It offers a wide range of video editing options like adding blur, cutting and cropping videos, video overlays, adjusting volume levels, and some more. This free screen recorder has the ability to record the entire desktop screen, single portion, specific region. In this, users can export all the recordings to different file forms, such as MKV, WebM, WMV, AVI, FLV, MP4, and more. If you are willing to capture your screens and share instantly with this free version Loom Screen Recorder, then click the download option offered below to download on your Windows 7/8/10 PCs.
Loom Screen Recorder for Windows 32/64-bit PC Key Features:
- Loom Screen Recorder for Windows 32/64-bit is designed with a hassle-free and friendly graphical interface. So, both the technical and non-technical users allow you to use it without any hurdles.
- With the help of this free screen recorder, users can make how-to-do videos, give seminars, online tutorials, and more.
- After recording screens with Loom Screen Recorder, users can save them to all popular file formats, such as QuickTime HD Files, H.264, TRP, MKV, MP4, WebM, TS, WMV HD Video Files, VP9, MPEG, MOV, AVI, SUN AU, HD TS, MTS, HEVC/H.265, AAC, M4A, WMA, and many more.
- It comes with many inbuilt video editing tools, which helps users to manage and edit screens and videos as per their preference. In this, they can also add shapes, arrows, texts, rectangles, lines, boxes, curves, triangles, and more while capturing.
- By this Loom Screen Recorder for Windows PC, users can record microphone, camera, and desktop screens simultaneously.
- Aside from this, users can upload their recordings on social platforms, like Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, and others.
Loom Screen Recorder System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or later
- Internal Memory: 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
Loom Screen Recorder Conclusion:
From the above information, I would like to conclude by saying that the Loom Screen Recorder is one of the best free screen recording software for Windows Operating Systems. By this, users can record apps and desktop screen with high quality. It has the ability to record streaming videos, flash games, and more in just a single click. Furthermore, users record the full or specified part of your desktop screen as well as manages their captures quickly and easily. This free screen capture tool for Windows PC allows users to capture an online game that uses the Vulkan, DirectX, OpenGL Graphics technologies with original quality.
When compared with smart screen capturing tools, like Movavi Screen Recorder, Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro, Fraps Screen Recorder, FBX Game & Screen Recorder, and more, the full version Loom Screen Recorder has unique and special features and options to deliver all their basic tasks.
Finally, click on the below-offered download option to get the Setup File of Loom Screen Recorder free full version on your Windows 32/64-bit PC.