Download Machete Video Editor free trial for Windows PC v5.0 , as it not only allows you to cut video selections by setting the starting points or endpoints but also lets you view the previous keyframe to take a snapshot of it. Moreover, this free Machete Video Editor can also insert any other file at any chosen position in the video. Besides, the Machete Video Editor supports various editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and trial version of this free video editor is available for download on all 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
Machete Video Editor free trial for Windows PC Review:
Did you ever experience the need to remove or eliminate a particular segment of the video due to various reasons? At times, when users travel to multiple locations across the world, they might record their exciting scenes and save them as videos. Later on, when they complete their tour, they might want to recollect their memories or view their recorded videos. In such situations, they might find their videos too lengthy, or even certain parts of the videos might be distorted.
To eliminate distorted segments or reduce the size of the videos, users may have to select the unwanted section of the video and cut it off and render it after performing all the required editing tasks. Apart from this, users may also have to edit the videos to extract the audio from the file. To help users in such situations, developers have come up with multiple video editors that can perform all the required tasks, and also generate videos with high quality.
Machete Video Editor Free Download Trial Version is highly efficient in adding or replacing audios so that you can produce mix up different video and audio files. More importantly, this free video editor for Windows also lets you use shortcuts for various tasks such as to save the selection, save the current frame, and many more. Optimistic users who are willing to download and install the trial version of Machete Video Editor can move to the bottom of the post and click on the download button.
Features of Machete Video Editor for Windows PC (32/64-Bit):
- With the help of Machete Video Editor for Windows PC (32/64-Bit), users can save video or audio stream as MP4, and it also lets you mute the audio so that you can export the file without the sound.
- Further, this free Machete Video Editor also lets you pause the videos and view the next or previous frame so that you can go ahead and take a snapshot of it.
- Furthermore, the jump to time option in this best video editor also lets you provide the exact time frame to which you would like to move the pointer or start viewing the video from that point of time.
- Moreover, users who are willing to watch the video without any disturbance can switch to the full-screen option. Along with this, it also lets you enable or disable the toolbar as per your preference.
- More importantly, users can also pause the video at any time of their choice to take a snapshot of the video frame about which they are very much excited.
- Apart from these features, it also includes various shortcuts that can allow you to perform several tasks such as clear the selection, insert a file at the current position, and many more.
We also recommend users to check Avidemux Video Editor for Windows 32/64-Bit as it is also one of the best video editors available in the market.
System Requirements of Machete Video Editor:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on Machete Video Editor:
On the whole, Machete Video Editor is one of the top-class video editors that can let you insert video or audio files at any position as per your preference. Additionally, it can also allow you to view any frame of your choice by using the next frame, previous frame, and jump to time options.