Macrium Reflect is the best disk cloning and disk imaging and free backup software for Windows operating devices. This free disk cloning software is available for personal users as well as for business users. This free backup software can let you clone your pictures to image files and saves the disk space. Thus, it can back up the valuable data whenever required. This free disk imaging software can protect your photos, videos, files, and any other personal details against ransomware threats. This free Macrium Reflect software supports Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, and Windows 10. Also, this free cloning software supports both 32/64 – bit platforms.
Introducing Macrium Reflect Free Version Download:
Did you ever find a software which can protect your valuable data as well as backup them whenever required? Check out this Macrium Reflect Free Version to protect your pictures, videos, documents, and many other files and folders. Also, it can back up your valuable data if you have lost them in unexpected situations. The Macrium Reflect for Windows 10 can backup your precious data faster than many other Windows recovery software. This free reflection software is giving three trial versions up to 30-days. They include workstation trial, server trial, and technician trials. These trial versions can help you to understand the full advanced features of this free Macrium Reflect software.
Moreover, the Macrium Reflect can defend your private data against ransomware threats. The Macrium Image Guardian tool of this free security software can protect your photos. Also, this free edition of Macrium Reflect can help you upgrade your hard disk and support and safeguard you when you are launching a new operating system. In such situations, this free backup utility can speed up the backup procedure, and it can recover the maximum files within a short time. However, the latest version of this disk cloning software has done with so many modifications and equipped with the new advanced features.
You can also download Nero BackItUp Free Download – Backup Software for Windows 10.
Macrium Reflect for Windows 10 Key features:
- The Macrium Reflect for Windows 10 can let you create images of running Windows operating systems.
- Further, this disk imaging software can let you back up the contents in Windows Explorer.
- Moreover, it can let you save the files in the differential image file format, which can store the image’s modifications since the last full image.
- This free disk cloning software can multiply the copies of your documents and store them in image file formats, such as BMP, JPEG, etc. So, you can back up your original data whenever you want.
- This free Macrium software can help you to restart the non-booting computer by using Macrium Reflect rescue media on CD/DVD or USB stick.
- The direct disk cloning feature can help you to clone a complete hard drive or a specific partition of the hard drive. This feature can help you to upgrade a new hard drive.
- Additionally, the Macrium viBoot tool can help you to start, manage, and create the Microsoft Hyper-V Virtual Machines. These Hyper-V Virtual Machines can let you boot your backups instantly.
- Also, the integrated viBoot 2 feature can help you to virtualize Macrium backup images instantly.
- Moreover, the task scheduler can let you schedule your backups with flexible templates.
Macrium Reflect for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 6 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or above
- Hard-Disk: 500 MB of free available disk space
- Developed by: Paramount Software
Conclusion for Macrium Reflect Free Version:
It has concluded that Macrium Reflect is one of the best disk cloning and disk imaging software. This free cloning software protects your valuable data and recovers them if you lost them unexpectedly in any case. If you are looking to download this Macrium Reflect free version, click on the download button given below.
Click here to get the download link to download the Macrium Reflect Free Version for Windows PCs.