Magic Music Editor, one of the free music editing software used to modify or alter the various formats of the audio files. The free audio editor supports a huge number of sound formats like MP3, FLAC, OGG, WMV, WAV, and others. With the help of this editing software, the user can add extra effects to the audio tracks. So, in order to edit the files, then you need to download the free music editing tool on to your PC. The best music editor is compatible with different versions of Windows Operating System like 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista. The Magic Music Editor supports to work on both the 32-Bit and 64-Bit processors.
Magic Music Editor Free Download Overview:
When you compare the older version of Magic Music Editor with the latest released software, the interface is completely modified with additional features. The new users, as well as, experienced users can easily work with the editing software. The software includes all the simple and friendly tools that allow you to work easily. The previous version consists of format converter, filters, effects, and others whereas the advanced Magic Music Editor includes the batch conversion technique, burning studio, extracting the CD track, etc. Thus, the Magic Music Editor used for performing multiple tasks without facing any issues. You can also download the GoldWave Audio Editor Free Download.
According to me, the Magic Music Editor is one of the best products from Magic Video Software. The reasons are: if you want to convert to the audio files from one format to other formats, then you need the audio converter. At the same time, for applying all the audio effects, it requires the editing software. Also, the CD/DVD burner is required to create a new disc with all the audio tracks. But with the use of Magic Music Editor, you can perform all these operations without any hassle.
Magic Audio Editor Full Version for Windows 32/64-Bit Features:
- The Magic Music Editor helps the user to convert the audio tracks from one format to another format. Some of the supported formats are MP3, WMV, FLAC, AAC, OGG, WAV, etc.
- You can open, create, cut, and paste the audio files with the simple mouse clicks.
- All the audio files can be copied to a new CD in order to create the audio disc. At the same time, the user can easily and effortlessly extract the audio from the CD.
- Even the Magic Music Editor is used to play the full music track or some part of the audio file. Also, take a look at WavePad Audio Editor for Windows 10.
- With the help of different devices like microphone or camcorders, the user can record or capture the sound and save in any audio formats.
- Moreover, the Magic Music Editor mainly used to record your own voice and save it to your PC. After that, the user can add special effects to that file like applying the echo.
- In the Magic Music Editor, the user can get a converter which helps in transferring the text file to voice.
- With the help of the editing tools, the user can edit the audio tracks to make it more effective. Some of them are replicate, overwrite, repeat, etc.
- By using the advanced effects like fade, invert, reverse, normalize, silence, stretch, and other effects, you can make the audio file more interesting to listen. Recommended to visit, AVS Audio Editor 8.3.2 Free Download.
- It not only used to edit the audio file but also helps in editing the tags of the sound files like Name, Year, Genre, Track, Comment, etc.
- The Magic Music Editor also includes the batch converter which helps in converting multiple audio files at the same time.
- After applying all the effects, the user can use the inbuilt CD burner to copy all the files to the discs.
Magic Music Editor Technical Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium 400 MHz or Faster
- RAM: 128 MB or More
- Hard-disk: 30 MB of free space
How to download the Magic Music Editor on the devices?
Click the below-provided download button to download the Magic Music Editor on the Windows PC or Windows Laptop.