Download Magic Video Studio on Windows 10/7, as it can not only record your desktop screen, and audio but, also lets you burn videos to the DVDs so that you can watch them at any time later on. Moreover, this free video converter can also convert videos to various formats such as AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPEG, MOV, WMV, and many more. Besides, Magic Video Studio is compatible with different Windows editions such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you may also download the portable version of this software for both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Magic Video Studio Free Download Portable Version Review:
Have you ever try to know the benefits of recording your desktop screen? Nowadays, most of the users have started using screen recorders for multiple reasons. In spite of it, they are not aware of all the benefits of using a screen recorder. At times, you might play some hard level of the game and might be willing to watch it later on. Apart from this, live streaming videos on various streaming websites are not available to watch later on.
In such situations, users can make use of the screen recorders to capture their desktop screen and watch recorded videos later on. Users can also use screen recorders to record the cursor activity to view all the changes made on the desktop. So experts highly recommend you to install top-class video studio which can record your desktop activity. There are many video studio programs available in the market which can convert video formats and also burn videos to DVD.
Magic Video Studio Free Download is very efficient in converting videos from one format to other, and you do have the portable version of this software which doesn’t require any installation. More importantly, this video converter for Windows also includes a profile editor which allows you to modify various settings such as preset quality, video size, frame rate, and aspect ratio. Along with this, it also lets you choose a video or audio source to start recording the video, and you do have the option to put the frame grabber in preview mode or capture mode. Users can move to the bottom of the article and click on the download button to get the portable version of Magic Video Studio.
Salient Features of Magic Video Studio for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of Magic Video Studio for Windows 10/7, users can burn videos of different formats to DVD, and they do have the option to generate a DVD burning menu of their choice.
- Further, this best screen recorder can also record any of your desktop activity and preview them before saving them. Users do have the option to capture the screenshots of the desktop.
- Furthermore, this free video converter can also perform batch conversion of video formats at the same time so that you don’t have to waste time for every conversion.
- Besides, this best video converter also allows you to change various settings such as video codec, audio codec, and you do have the option to disable the audio.
- In addition to this, users can also change the burning mode, and you do have the option to enable optimum power calibration, and you can also create a DVD without a template.
- Apart from these features, this multimedia software also includes various default video settings such as quality of the video, and you may also set the video format to PAL or NTSC.
Magic Video Studio System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Magic Video Studio Conclusion:
On the whole, Magic Video Studio is one of the best video studios which can perform multiple tasks such as converting video formats, recording desktop activity, and it can even burn videos to DVD. Additionally, it can also set the video format to PAL or NTSC.