MAGIX Fastcut is the best free video editing software for Windows Operating Systems. With MAGIX Fastcut, users can manage and edit video files in just a few couple of minutes. More importantly, it supports all standard video file formats such as WMV(HD), MPEG-4, MPEG-1, MPEG-1, H.264, (DV-)AVI, MXV, and many more. The trial version MAGIX Fastcut is highly compatible with all editions of Windows Operating Systems, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. This free video editor works great with both 32, 64-bit architectures.
MAGIX Fastcut Free Trial Version for PC Overview:
Do you want to create professional-looking videos or movies on your own? Want to share your vacation videos to your family members and friends? If yes, pick the rightmost video editing software that fully supports your Microsoft Windows Operating System. Therefore, we are here to introduce one of the freeware program known as MAGIX Fastcut. The trial version MAGIX Fastcut free for Windows 10/8/7 PC allows users to change the aesthetic of their personal video in just a single mouse click. This best video editor has advanced video editing styles and much greater control, including Clear user interface, keyframing, and more.
Moreover, it provides fast and smooth processing, adjustable preview quality, and proxy files that let all Windows users take their project to an advance level. With the advanced video editing tools, users can manage, edit, cut, crop, trim, rotate, and align videos as per their requirements. So, users can download and install this MAGIX Fastcut Free trial version by using the executable link given below this article. Whether you are a professional one or a non-technical user, you can perform the basic editing process comfortably.
The MAGIX Fastcut Free trial version for Windows PC contains a simple and hassle-free graphical interface design. In this freeware application, users can just import the video files and apply the editing options as per their needs. More importantly, they can share their edited videos with their family members and friends. It also offers voice-over, color grading, music licensing, motion graphics, and sound design. Additionally, this best video editor helps users to produce fantastic real estate films, marketing videos, and live events.
MAGIX Fastcut Free for Windows 10 PC Key Features:
- MAGIX Fastcut free trial version for Windows PC has an intuitive-build user interface, the home users and professionals can effortlessly manage and edit all the essential videos on their own.
- This free video editor for Windows allows users to add any of the video input they want, whether it is HD, general, SD types, such as FLV, QT, ASF, WMV, DAT, DV, MPEG, MPG, MOV, 3GP, M2TS, FLV, RMVB, F4V, VOB, AVI, MTS, MKV, 3G2, M4V, RM, MP4, and many more.
- Furthermore, the MAGIX Fastcut for Windows 32/64-bit PC also lets you edit the background music of the videos. It supports all varieties of audio formats such as MPA, M4A, MP3, AMR, AC32, Vorbis, WAV, AAC, WMA, and many more.
- With this freeware application, users can remove unwanted equalizer, noise, pitch, etc in just a few mouse clicks. At the same time, users can add unique audio effects to videos like echo, distortion, reverb, choral, etc.
- It includes advanced video and music editing tools, which help all Windows users to manage, edit, cut, crop, trims, rotates, and align videos as per their requirements.
- Apart from this, this MAGIX Fastcut for Windows 10/8/7 PC is used to publish the edited videos on online or social accounts, such as Dailymotion, Youtube, Vimeo, Twitter, etc.
MAGIX Fastcut System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (both 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel/AMD or Faster CPU
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: MAGIX Software GmbH
MAGIX Fastcut Conclusion:
The MAGIX Fastcut is a well-designed video file editing application that allows all Windows users to create attractive and Hollywood style movies or videos by using the inbuilt editing tools. Some of them are Fastcut trimmer, splitter, video merger, Mouse-over, Clear user interface, and many more. The video joiner in this professional video editor lets you join all the distinct video clips into a perfect video. With the video cutting tool, you can simply cut any section of the video by sliding with the mouse cursor and set the starting points and endpoints.
MAGIX Fastcut free trial version is the simple-to-use video editing software when you compare with other top video editing suites, like idoo Video Editor Pro, VideoPad Video Editor, Xilisoft Video Editor, and others.
All in all, Click here to get the link to download MAGIX Fastcut free trial version for Windows 32/64-bit PC.