MAGIX Video easy is the professional video editing software for Windows Operating Systems. With the help of this free MAGIX Video easy, users can manage and edit most favorite video files in just a few mouse clicks. More importantly, it supports common media file formats, such as OGG, OGV, 3GPP, APE, 3GP2, MP2, GVI, RMVB, OGM, AWB, AC3, DVR-MS, MP+, M2T, RAM, SND, AMR, AAC, MS-DVR, FLV, F4V, MPC, MP+, AAC, MPP, CDA, FLAC, M2TS, and many more.
Users can setup this MAGIX Video easy free trial version on all versions of Windows Operating Systems, such as Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
MAGIX Video easy Free Download for PC Overview:
Do you want to transform your RAW footage videos into a professional one? Want to make amazing and high-quality videos with unique filters and effects? If your answer is yes, pick the top best free video editing software that suits your Operating Systems. There are bundles of video editing applications available in our present software market. Some of the best-performed tools are Apeaksoft Video Editor, Xilisoft Video Editor, Final Cut Pro X, iOrgsoft Video Editor, and many more. Among all of them, we suggest both professional and home users to download and setup MAGIX Video easy on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP PC.
MAGIX Video easy by MAGIX Software GmbH is mainly designed to educators, start-ups, medium and small scale businesses, trainers, and other marketing professionals. It is one of the simple and traditional Crafts Style video editing software for Windows 32/64-bit PCs. This professional movie making software for PC includes many lighting effects, textures like concrete and plastic, and unique 3D templates that help users to take their videos like a Pro. With the advanced and inbuilt editing tools, users can manage, trim, cut, merge, split, and rotate videos quickly and efficiently.
By this freeware application, users can change the video speed for accelerated speed and slow-motion, use 20+ filters, as well as apply video effects in no time. On the other hand, it supports all smartphone versions, digital cameras, and standard camcorders. The MAGIX Video easy Free Trial Version for Windows 64-bit PC allows users to create engaging and impressive videos and export them in just a single click. When compared with other competitive video editors, the trial version MAGIX Video easy Free also holds a clear and attractive, and friendly design. So, both professionals and beginners can perform all their daily tasks in no time. Download the MAGIX Video easy Free Trial Version for Windows 7/8/10 PC by clicking the download option at the bottom of this article.
MAGIX Video easy Free Trial for Windows 10/8/7 Key Features:
- The easy to use and graphical user interface in this MAGIX Video easy free trial version for Windows PC allows users to manage and edit videos as per their requirements.
- This free video editing software for Windows PC includes more intuitive and advanced video editing tools, such as cut, rotate, split, video mixer, etc.
- In this, users can take their input video files from different sources, such as DVDs, Smartphones, iPods, iPhones, Digital Cameras, and other removable drives.
- This MAGIX Video easy Free Trial Version for PC supports all varieties of video & audio file formats, regular, HD, & SD types. Some of them include MPEG-4, AMR, 3GP2, Blu-ray, OGV, M2T, AVCHD, MOV, SND, MP2, FLV, AVI, 1080p, Flash (.swf), 8K, AAC, FLV, RAM, AAC, 4K, 3GPP, MP+, OGG, APE, GVI, AWB, AC3, FLAC, OGM, F4V, M2TS, DVR-MS, MPC, MPP, CDA, WebM, MS-DVR, MP+, RMVB, etc.
- More importantly, users can match color, mix audio files, remove background noise, add titles, transitions, filters, upscale video resolution, rotate videos, and many more in no time.
- On the other hand, users can publish all their edited video files on online or social accounts like Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, Watsapp, Facebook, etc. At the same time, they can share them with their colleagues, friends, and family members.
- The full version MAGIX Video easy for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 PC allows users to highlight the visual effects by setting the video hue, saturation, color, brightness, and contrast.
- Furthermore, it is compatible with several devices, like iPhone 6S, Google Pixel, Sony Xbox One, Panasonic DX, Google Nexus 6, PlayStation 4, Apple TV, Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy, HTC One Mini, and many more.
- With the help of Automatic video stabilization, users can stabilize all the improper or shaky videos quickly and efficiently.
- With this free movie maker, users can create engaging 3D transitions between distinct movie scenes.
- The developers of MAGIX Video easy for Windows PC mainly designed to burn essential videos in up to 4K resolution to Blu-ray or DVD Disc.
MAGIX Video easy System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core Pentium or later
- Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
MAGIX Video easy Conclusion:
Therefore, the MAGIX Video easy Free Trial Version for Windows 7/8/10 PC helps to modify all the movies or video songs in no time. This free video editor for PC helps users to manage and create impressive videos with advanced effects. The trimming tool in this MAGIX Video easy allows users to remove all the unused video or movie clips quickly. In this, users can combine or merge videos to full-length videos. By this freeware application, users can create professional-looking videos with ease, edit videos for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Messenger, etc.
One of the most important features of MAGIX Video easy is its intuitive user interface, making it easier for both home and professional users. MAGIX Video easy is compatible with all versions of Windows PCs.
Very user-friendly, MAGIX Video easy for PC provides almost all the options and tools of the editing application, and it offers a free trial version.
Click here to get the link to download the MAGIX Video easy Free trial Version for Free on Windows 32/64-bit PC.