In this Mailbird Review, we are going to give a detailed explanation of all the top features and the reasons why Mailbird 2020 is one of the Top Best Email Clients for Windows PC. We also provide a step-by-step installation guide, required system specifications, and Mailbird Email Client download link.
What is an Email Client?
Before explaining why Mailbird 2020 is the best email client, you need to know about what is an Email Client. In simple words, an Email Client is an internet software installed on your computer that helps you use and manage all your Email accounts in one place. After installing an Email Client, you don’t have to open your browser and login every time. There are several Email Clients available in the market with distinct features.
Moreover, Windows comes with a free email client pre-installed on your computer called Outlook, which is a component of the MS Office Suite. Though Outlook is easy to use, it lacks several features. Even the upgraded version of the Outlook Email Client (Mail App) for Windows 10 doesn’t offer many features. Therefore, lots of Windows users use the alternatives for Outlook Email Client, and many of them prefer the Mailbird.
Reasons Why Mailbird is one of the Best Email Clients for Windows:
Mailbird is an easy-to-use, fast, well-sorted, reliable, and exclusive for Windows Operating Systems. Over the years, Mailbird received multiple awards for being the Best Email Client for Windows. You can have unlimited Email accounts in Mailbird as it does not put any limit. Also, it supports all email providers, such as Gmail, Yahoomail, Hotmail, and more. This Application is suitable for all users, whether you are a home user or a small business firm. You can read, delete, forward, manage, and send emails much faster and efficiently than before.
Besides Email Accounts, it also lets you add social media networks like Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook, and more. You can manually sync the mails by clicking on the sync button or Mailbird syncs the accounts automatically every few seconds. Also, make use of keyboard shortcuts for quick access. Moreover, you don’t need to be online read old emails, and you can search for any mail or attachment by typing the keyword in the search box.
Keep Reading the Mailbird Review for a step-by-step Installation Guide.
How to Install Mailbird Email Client for Windows?
Here is the step-by-step procedure to Install Mailbird Email Client on your Windows 10/8/7 PC.
- Firstly, you need to download the setup file by using the link given at the end of this Mailbird Review.
- The setup file will be downloaded on your PC. You can either launch the setup file from the Browser’s Download Manager or the Computer’s Download Folder.
- Double click on the setup file to initiate the Mailbird App installation process.
- Windows displays a user account control box and asks for your confirmation. Click on the Yes button to continue.
- Next, you will come across the Mailbird License Agreement page, where you need to accept the agreement to proceed with the installation.
- Then you can select the destination folder to let Mailbird install in the default folder. You can also change the language from the drop-down menu and click on the Install Mailbird button to commence the installation.
- The Mailbird Setup will download necessary files to make sure you get all the latest features. Then it automatically installs the Free Email Client on your PC.
- After the installation is complete, click on the continue button to get to the final step of the installation process.
- Finally, the installation completion page appears that asks you to make a few decisions. Here, you get options to set Mailbird as the default email client, create a desktop shortcut, and pin Mailbird to the taskbar. After making your selections, click on the Start Mailbird button to complete the installation.
Starting the Program:
- The Mailbird Email Client will automatically launch, or you can launch it from the desktop.
- After launching the program, you need to enter your primary email address to begin, or you can also import all your email accounts and settings from another email client.
- After adding an account, you can continue with the server settings, or edit the settings as per your requirements (Recommended for Advanced Users only).
Mailbird Free Version Customizable User Interface:
As you can see in the image provided below, the user interface looks simple and sorted with the tabbed view. The left tab lists all your Email accounts along with folders. You can also click on the Unified Account option to combine all your account inbox to access unread emails easily. The center section is further split into two, where you can see the list of emails in one section and read the mail in another. Moreover, you can perform multitasking by using any of your apps on the right. Though, you can also hide/show the right panel as per your necessity.
Mailbird Free Version has a simplified user interface so that even novices can use it without any trouble. It is also easy to navigate between different folders and different accounts. Also, Mailbird has a fully customizable user interface, which you can modify as per your convenience. In the Settings, you can choose a layout between Vertical or Horizontal. You can also show and hide the reading panel.
Moreover, choose between a light theme, dark theme, or full dark theme, whichever seems suitable. It also lets you pick the color theme and change the background by providing dozens of preloaded wallpapers. And you could even add custom wallpapers from your hard disk. Furthermore, you can make lots of changes in the settings menu, such as grouping messages and conversations, show/hide images, share buttons, and more.
Mailbird 2020 Integrated Apps:
Mailbird not only lets you access all your Email accounts but also all your social media accounts in a single window. It supports all the popular social networking apps like Whatsapp, Facebook, WeChat, Twitter, Trello, Slack, Drive, Evernote, Verge, and lots more. You can also integrate your contacts, ToDo List, and Google Calendar into Mailbird. Moreover, all the apps are pre-logged in when you launch the Email Client. Therefore, you don’t have to waste your time and make efforts to login by typing your Email and Password every time.
Mailbird Email Client Top Features:
- You can choose to view each email account separately or merge all the emails into one by using the unified inbox feature. It helps you read all the incoming unread messages in one window.
- The Snooze (Reminder) option will remind you of an important task to perform, like sending an email, reading an email, and more.
- Mailbird always keeps the mails in sync and send you a notification with sound alert as soon as you get a new email.
- The tabbed user interface makes it easy to shift accounts quickly.
- Use the search bar to find emails from a particular person as well as to find attachments.
- It supports almost all Email platforms such as Hotmail, Yahoomail, Gmail, and more.
- The auto-sync automatically syncs email for new messages every few seconds.
- Make use of Keyboard shortcuts for quickly accessing the tools and options. For instance, you can use Ctrl + Alt + Space to compose (create) a new email, which saves you a lot of time.
- Unlike other Free Email Clients, Mailbird Free does not limit you with the number of Emails. You can add unlimited email accounts for free.
- With the help of Mailbird Email Client, you can read offline messages even when you are offline. It is not possible otherwise, as you cannot use your browser to log in when you don’t have an internet connection.
- Moreover, Mailbird also lets you undo sent messages, which is not possible when you log into your account using a browser. This option will come in handy when you accidentally send important docs or confidential information to the wrong person.
More Latest Features:
- This Free Email Client lets you preview the attachments before you send them.
- Mailbird is the most customizable Email Client as it lets you change the theme color, layout, background wallpaper, notification sound, and more.
- Besides Email account, you can also use social connectivity apps in Mailbird, such as Facebook, Trello, Whatsapp, WeChat, Twitter, and many more.
- Furthermore, it supports both IMAP and POP types of accounts.
- The Archive email feature lets you download a specific email or conversation to your hard disk so that you can access it later at any time. You can save your purchase receipts, relevant documents, etc. for future references.
- Also, you can shift to the full dark theme when running on battery to save power.
- Moreover, Mailbird Free Version comes in more than 17 different languages to satisfy its users all around the world.
- You can choose to show/hide the number of unread messages in the taskbar, as well as show/hide tray notifications.
- You can scale the interface fro 80% to 150%. Also, you can keep different scaling percentages for applications and emails.
- The built-in calendar helps you in organizing tasks, as well as reminds you of any upcoming events.
- Furthermore, you can even change the style, size, and color of the fonts in the email.
System Specifications for Mailbird Free Version:
As mentioned earlier in this Mailbird Review, the Free Email Client is a lite application that does not require much system resources.
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32/64-bit).
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster Intel or AMD Processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM Minimum
- File Size: 2 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free disk space for installation
Conclusion on Mailbird Review:
To Conclude this Mailbird Review, I would like to say that Mailbird 2020 is one of the Best Email Client for Windows and other operating systems. It offers several features that are missing in your Windows MS Outlook Email Client. Also, one of the best features of Mailbird Free is the easy-to-use, well-sorted, and fully customizable user interface.
As we discussed earlier in this Mailbird Review, you can also use social media and other useful apps in this Email Client Program. Also, it automatically syncs your emails and alerts you of any new notifications. You can also subscribe to the paid version of Mailbird to be able to sync the content with over 20 other users. Moreover, you can archive selected conversations, as well as read old emails even without an active internet connection.
Do you want to Download the Best Email Client for Windows? Then click on the link or download button provided right below.
–>>”Download Mailbird Email Client“<<–