Do you know the side effects of malware programs or how they can damage your PC? Initially, we shall discuss, what are malware programs and later on, we will get into the side effects of malware programs. Malware is a software developed by people who are having a negative mindset. It has the potential to damage your PC, server or even any computer network. Once the malware gets into your computer or laptop, it takes the form of viruses, spyware, ransomware or Trojans to damage your data or can track your online activity and can do a variety of things. To protect users from this kind of disasters, experts have come up with anti-malware program. So we highly recommend you to download and install the best malware protection that meets your needs and requirements.
Malwarebytes is a free anti-malware program that protects your PC from viruses and malware. In addition to this, the malware removal tool also secures your data from being encrypted by any ransomware. Moreover, the best free anti-malware also displays a detailed report of scan and protection logs. This free malware protection is available for free download on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. Apart from this, the anti-malware software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. You might also check for Auslogics Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52 which is available for free of cost.
Malwarebytes Free Download Key Features:
- With the help of this best antimalware program, users can block suspicious websites that are used by scammers.
- Further, the anti-malware for Windows can foil all the phishing attempts made to steal your online identity or banking credentials.
- Furthermore, this program is capable of performing a threat scan to check for threats in startup programs, memory, and registry.
- Besides, the malware removal tool allows users to perform a custom scan wherein users can select the locations of their choice and save time.
- Moreover, users do have an option to schedule scans once in a day.
- More importantly, the suspicious or dangerous files are moved to quarantine, in order to isolate them from the system. In case, if you are sure that the program is dangerous, you can restore it back to the system memory.
- In addition to this, the best anti-malware program is also capable of downloading and installing the updates automatically.
- Apart from these features, users can also include exclusions to avoid scanning of certain programs which they are sure that the program is safe. Interested users can also check for Emsisoft Anti-Malware which is also one of the best anti-malware programs available.
Malwarebytes for Windows System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: 800 MHz or faster Intel.
- RAM: 2GB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 250 MB of free space.
Malwarebytes is a free anti-malware program that protects your PC from viruses and malware. Moreover, the malware removal tool also secures your data from the ransomware that tries to encrypt it.