Download McAfee Total Protection Free Trial for Mac, as it not only encrypts all your sensitive files with password protection but, also prevents unauthorized users from accessing any of your devices and wireless networks. Moreover, this free security software for Mac includes a password manager which generate complex passwords and store them for the sake of your online security. Besides, the trial version of this best total security suite supports multiple versions of Mac such as 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave, and it is also downloadable on X64 editions.
McAfee Total Protection Free Download Overview:
Did you ever access malicious websites, URLs, or files unknowingly? Most of the internet users, who browse online regularly do not know that they don’t have to download malicious files on their PC to get infected. Even though you have not downloaded malicious files intentionally on your PC, you might get infected just because of accessing a malicious website. At times, you might have to install some codec to run video players on different websites, and you might be thinking that you are installing only safe codecs which don’t harm your PC. But, it takes only a single unsafe installation to download the malware and will be prone to serious damages. So to detect any malware infection on your PC, experts recommend you to install a top-class total security software which can block installations that carry malware programs along with them.
McAfee Total Protection Free Download is highly capable of detecting any installation that carries malware programs along with it. More importantly, this best antivirus can also optimize your Mac’s performance on a periodically by reducing the number of unwanted programs that start with your operating system. Interested users who are willing to install the trial version of McAfee Total Protection can go ahead and click on the download button, which is present exactly at the bottom of the post. Users can also try Bitdefender Total Security Free Download for Mac as it can also detect malware programs effectively.
McAfee Total Protection for Mac Key Features:
- With the help of safe web browsing feature in McAfee Total Protection for Mac, you can restrict and receive alerts at the time of accessing an infectious website or URL. Later on, you can close the website and check for information on some other website.
- Further, the cloud-based analysis of several files and programs allows you to prevent advanced malware infections and also this scanning process has minimal impact on your device performance as it doesn’t use much of your system resources.
- Furthermore, the safe family feature in this best total security suite ensures you can have perfect control of your kid’s online activity so that they don’t become victims of cyber scams.
- Moreover, this security software for Mac includes a password manager that can generate unique passwords and store all them so that you don’t have to remember them.
- More importantly, this total security software supports multiple platforms such as Windows, Mac, Apple, Android, and you can use this program on ten devices with a single subscription so that none device goes unsecured.
- In addition to this, this security software makes use of 128-bit encryption to secure all your confidential files which you don’t want others to access.
- Apart from these features, users can also use free customer support through mobile, chat, or online to ask any queries regarding the product or to know about any possible threat.
We also recommend you to download Quick Heal Total Security for Mac as it is also one of the best security software available in the current scenario.
McAfee Total Protection System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Mac 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave (64-bit).
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 2 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 500 MB of free space.
McAfee Total Protection Conclusion:
On the whole, McAfee Total Protection Free Trial is one of the top-class security programs which can ensure no online threat can infect your Mac. Additionally, it also consists of cross-platform support to let you secure up to ten devices of your choice.