McAfee True Key is a free password organizer for Windows operating systems. This security software can save all your passwords in a secure password vault and organizes them as well. Once you have logged into the McAfee True Key software, it can manage all your login credentials and let you surf the web securely. This free password manager provides powerful encryption to your passwords so that no one can read or hack them except you. This best security tool can auto-save your passwords and enter them automatically when required.
Brief Introduction to McAfee True Key:
Have you fed up with worrying about password safety? Leave all the worries to McAfee True Key software. It can take care of all your passwords by providing the AES 256 – bit encryption. It uses the most powerful algorithms to protect your passwords. This best password protection tool can keep all your passwords in a secure vault and lock them with a master password. So, you must need to remember only one master password to access your McAfee True Key’s account. On trusted devices (own device), you can directly access your account by typing the master passcode. If you are using any other system, then this True Key software asks you for two-step verification.
Sometimes, there is a possibility of hackers to trace our details and access personal passwords. For that reason, McAfee True Key is asking multi-factor authentication for the login requests from the unknown devices. This password keeper software is offering fully customizable options to add verification factors to your account for the sake of safety. Additionally, this best desktop password manager sends you a confirmation link to your registered email account so that it ensures that the data is accessing by only you. If you are not accessing the data, then change your master password immediately and stay safe.
We also recommend the users to download TweakPass Password Manager Free Trial Download
McAfee True Key Free Password Manager Key Features:
- The master password verification of McAfee True Key’s software helps you to access your data only by you.
- This best password saver works smoothly and protects hardly on both trusted and untrusted devices.
- Not only the Windows systems, but this McAfee True Key software can also protect Mac systems, iOS devices, and also Android devices.
- For Microsoft Edge browsers, McAfee True Key offers an extension ‘Windows Hello’ to log into the profile.
- When you have McAfee True Key on your side, you do not need to enter the passcode every time. McAfee True Key can do it for you and let you log into the website within seconds.
- This secure password manager can safely manage all your login details and other confidential credentials.
- McAfee True Key software also comes up with a digital wallet that lets you store credit cards, passport numbers, licenses, and other sensitive details safely.
- Additionally, the password generator tool can help you to create strong, complex, and long passwords. Don’t worry! You do not need to remember them. McAfee True Key software can do it for you.
- You can also sync your McAfee True Key’s profile to any other devices such as phones, tablets, and Macs.
- The supported browsers of McAfee True Key software include Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
McAfee True Key for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems.
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free disk space.
Conclusion for McAfee True Key Free Password Manager:
Finally, we can conclude that McAfee True Key is one of the best places to store your passwords securely and forget about the resetting of the passwords. McAfee True Key software never sells your personal data to any other third parties and it only allows you to access the data. No other person cannot open the vault or see the passwords.
If you want to get this McAfee True Key software for Windows operating systems, browse the direct download button given below the article as follows.