MediaMonkey 4.1.27 is one of the best free media player and media library software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. In this freeware application, users can manage a music or movie library from 100 to 100,000+ audio or video files and other playlists. Besides, it supports all standard file formats such as AAC (M4A), MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, MPC, ALAC, CDA, WAV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, OGV, M3U, WMV, PLS, and more. Furthermore, the MediaMonkey 4.1.27 free latest version highly supports all Windows versions such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP for both 32, 64-bit architectures.
MediaMonkey Music Player Free Download for Windows PC Overview:
Do you want to manage all your music files on your devices? If yes, use the best music player application for your Windows PC or other personal devices. There are numerous music players available in the present software market for both free and paid versions. Among those, choose the rightmost one that gives complete satisfaction to deliver all the needs in no time. Therefore, we recommend all Windows users to use MediaMonkey, which includes excellent features and tools to perform all their needs with more comfort. The MediaMonkey 4.1.27 free latest version is easy to utilize and allows users to manage all their music library quickly and easily.
Moreover, it is free, and most of the Windows users adore it for its best music search capabilities. The foremost feature of MediaMonkey 4.1.27 is the ability to play both online and offline music with high quality. MediaMonkey also lets you create and even import playlists in all standard file formats, including M3U8, M3U, TPL, ASX, WPL, KPL, PLC, AIMPPL, RLC, PLS, XSPT, ZPL, SMI, and more. It has a built-in music player, and the file manager that quickly finds all the audio content in many online services like RockRadio, SoundCloud, RadioTunes, etc. Furthermore, it has the ability to play and even organizes both the music & video, and unlike some of the dual-purpose media players, it performs an outstanding task of both.
This freeware application enables users to identifies the audio tracks with the missing metadata and even searches for the information online. With the excellent tagging tool, it helps all Windows users to tag files using industry standard file formats. Similarly, they can even tag the music files during playback, which is a great selection that avoids the necessity to preview the snippets of tracks before labeling them with a genre to create playlists. By using this music player, users can record CDs to their hard disk drive using the high-quality M4A encoder, LAME MP3 encoder, WMA encoder, OGG encoder, ALAC encoder, or FLAC encoder.
It comes with a free CD Ripper that helps to copy all the CDs automatically in a single click. On the other hand, you can also convert both the audio and video files from any of the standard file formats like AAC (M4A), MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, MPC, ALAC, CDA, WAV, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPEG, and more. The interface in this MediaMonkey Music Player latest version holds different languages like French, Spanish, Portuguese, English, Dutch, and many more so that all Windows users can choose their own language for their easy understanding.
MediaMonkey Music Player Latest Version Key Features:
- MediaMonkey Music Player 4.1.27 free latest version comes with a neat, easy to navigate, and even friendly so that all Windows users can access it freely whenever they needed.
- This free media player helps all users to manage a music or movie library from 100 to 100,000+ audio or video files and other playlists.
- Moreover, it supports both the standard audio and video file formats such as AAC (M4A), MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, MPC, ALAC, CDA, WAV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, OGV, M3U, WMV, PLS, MOV, MPEG, etc.
- The categorization toolbar in this application allows users to quickly and easily set the mood, ratings, and other information as they are watching a movie or listening to music.
- It has an auto-organizer option that enables users to organize both the music or video files into filenames and folders of their choice based on attributes like the album, artist, track number, and track title.
- In this free music player, users can sync both their audio and video files, and other related properties such as play history, ratings, Album Art, and playlists with a broad range of many portable devices like Android devices, HTC, Samsung, Zen Stone, and more.
- On the other hand, it let you burn the audio CDs using the PrimoBurner. Also, it helps to burn the DVD, CD, BDs data to back up your music or movie collection.
MediaMonkey System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
Click here to get the direct link to download the MediaMonkey Music Player Latest Version for Windows 7/10 PC.