Microsoft OneDrive is a free online cloud storage service and file synchronization software for Windows operating systems. However, this free cloud service can save your personal files, documents, pictures, and other valuable data in the cloud and let you access from any other device. Of course, this free file sync software can support cross platforms which are including Windows, Mobile, tablet, etc., if you made any changes, they will update in all devices automatically. However, this free cloud-based storage service is compatible with all kinds of Windows versions as well as both 32/64 – bit configurated processors.
Microsoft OneDrive Free Download Overview:
Does your device is lacking in storage space? Do you want to access your data from anywhere? Then, download this free Microsoft OneDrive free version for Windows operating systems. However, this free Windows cloud storage service will immediately run on your computer without any lagging.
This simple, free cloud storage software has a user-friendly interface which is very easy to access for both novice users and experienced users without putting much effort. This free one drive sync software can save your personal files which are including images, videos, documents, and many more in the cloud. To use this free cloud storage service, you have to sign up your Microsoft account. Your personal data will save into your cloud account. So, you can sign in your account on any other device and from anywhere. Your data will be accessible from the cloud. Additionally, if you have made any changes to your account settings or personal data, they will automatically update on all other devices you used to open.
However, this free cloud storage service is offering up to 5 GB of free online storage space for your personal data. If you need more space, you can go for purchase and utilize all the premium features offered by this Microsoft OneDrive free version.
We also recommend you to download OpenDrive – Unlimited Cloud Storage Free Download for Windows 7/10
Microsoft OneDrive Windows Cloud Storage Key Features:
- This free Windows cloud service will let you access your files even in the absence of the internet. So, you can access your files all the time whether it is online or offline.
- If your system is hanging down or getting crash, you never need to worry about your files because they have stored in the cloud. You can access them any other device by signing into your Microsoft account.
- Further, this Microsoft OneDrive free version will let you share your files, folder, photos and documents to your friends and family. However, you never need to send large attachments of email, thumbnails, and more. You can share them with the help of a single link via email, facebook, messenger, WhatsApp and more.
- Moreover, the files have stored in the cloud. You can access them on Windows directly from the cloud so that there is no need for storage space required on your Windows systems.
- Also, your phone can scan and store the documents, receipts, business cards, or whiteboard notes and more from the OneDrive.
- With the help of Office365, you can boost up security to your OneDrive files by setting expiration dates to the links and files and photos that you have shared.
Microsoft OneDrive Free Version System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurations.
- Processor: 6 GHz or higher
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- High-speed Internet access is required.
- File systems: NTFS or HFS+ or APFS
Conclusion for Microsoft OneDrive Windows Cloud Storage:
In the end, it has concluded that Microsoft OneDrive is one of the best cloud storage service for Windows operating systems. This free online cloud storage service can save your personal data securely and keeps away from prying eyes. Also, it lets you access them from any other device irrespective to the location. To download Microsoft OneDrive free version for Windows operating systems click on the direct download button given below the article.