Microsoft Safety Scanner is the free security software that provides comprehensive on-demand scanning to keep your computer free from all viruses, spyware and other malicious threats. This Scanning Software is companionable with all Windows versions for both 32-bit and 64-bit. Get this Free Scanner Download for Windows from our website at the below-mentioned download button.
Microsoft Safety Scanner Software Download for Windows:
In the current digital life, our computer will become easily the victim of dangerous viruses, spyware or malware. To get rid of this type of malware attacks the Microsoft has released the on-demand anti-malware scanner called as the Microsoft Safety Scanner. It’s a Free Internet Security tool that provides real-time protection and easily downloaded and installed. You can simply scan your system for malware but cannot consider as an alternative to the traditional antivirus installed on your PC that provides ongoing protection. This software designed to find and remove the malware from a windows computer.
One thing you must note that the Microsoft Safety Scanner will be available to use only for 10days and later you need to download it again where you can get the latest Anti-Malware definitions for updated protection. Like other Scanning Software, it doesn’t automatically download updates and the new threats are also not recognized.
Microsoft Safety Scanner is an addition Antivirus Software that intended to be a quick fix for a hard-to-remove infection and works well for removing fake security software that is loaded with hidden malware and helps to keep your Computer safe and free from threats.
How to use and run the Microsoft Safety Scanner:
- Firstly Download the executable from the below download button depending on which windows operating system you are currently running either 32 or 64-bit versions.
- Once you have completed the download, accept the terms and conditions of the program. Hit the next button where the download will not install the scanner on your system instead it simply runs the Scanner where the latest updates cannot install like other scanning software.
- Now you will ask to continue with the scan options where the Screen prompts with three scanning methods. They are Quick Scan, Full Scan, and Customized Scan just like some advanced scanning software.
- Quick Scan will scan the most vulnerable folders and files for a fast scan and takes ten to 15 minutes to run. Full Scan will scan your entire operating system and will take much longer time to complete whereas the Customized Scan will allow you to pick areas of your computer you need to scan. Depending on how many areas you choose to scan even the time is based on that.
- After choosing the proper scan option you just click the next button to start the process where your computer moderately stressed up during the process.
- You can view some statistics like the currently scanned file, the number of scanned/infected files, start time, etc.
- When the scanning is done it will display all the results. If you find any threats it will direct you to the next step to get rid of it.
- If any malware detected while running the program, then the Microsoft Safety Scanner tool will send a report to Microsoft. The report includes the following information about safety scanner version, file names, IP address, computer’s manufacturer, processor, operating system, etc.
Key Features of Microsoft On-demand Safety Scanner:
- It provides on-demand anti-malware scanning against the suspicious malware hidden on your PC.
- Microsoft Safety scanner helps to remove viruses, spyware, etc that missed or unable to remove by the current antivirus software.
- It has three scanning methods Quick, Full and Custom Scan for easy removal of dangerous viruses and other malicious malware.
- The software provides real-time protection with restricted to its usage of 10days.
- It provides support to the existing antivirus but not a replacement for a resident antivirus software program.
- The Microsoft Safety Scanner is compatible with all versions of Windows OS including Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7.
System Requirements for Microsoft Safety Scanner Download:
- Supported Platforms: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium3 or higher.
- Memory: 256 MB RAM or higher.
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of available free disk space required.
Download Microsoft Safety Scanner for Windows:
Click on the below download button to start the Microsoft Safety Scanner setup for Windows. It is completely free software that supports all Windows OS for both 32/64 Bit.