Mikogo is a free screen sharing software that has created to simplify online meetings, training, and web conferences. By using this best free screen sharing software, the users can view and share a computer desktop as well as transfer the control to another connected individual. Get Mikogo Free download remote control software that is fully compatible with all versions of Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 for both 32-bit and 64-bit environments.
Mikogo is a screen sharing tool and free to use. Moreover, it allows you can connect across different platforms such as PC to Mac, Mac to PC, PC to phone, phone to PC, etc. Besides, users can share with up to 10 different people at the same time.
Where To Use Mikogo Free Online Screen Sharing Tool?
Generally, the free screen sharing software is useful in web conferences, promoting online sales demos, and in the training of individuals and groups alike. It helps to enhance phone calls and communication by allowing users to collaborate in real-time as well as view the same information. More importantly, even desktop sharing also used for instructional purposes. The screen share programs allow instructors to share demonstrations and solutions in a step-by-step process. Companies that sell software can benefit from using this free online screen sharing tool for demos or training purposes, while individuals can use it to get remote support.
Mikogo comes in free as well as professional versions. In the free version, the program supports 1 participant per session i,e a meeting host, plus one other person. Whereas, Mikogo Professional supports up to 25 participants per session for screen sharing and audio conferencing and up to 4 with video. Moreover, Mikogo also has offer plans for up to 50 participants per session.
In most of the cases, Desktop sharing software is helpful for any business. The software allows network administrators to work more efficiently and saves time and money for the companies. Before connecting any remote application to your PC or a network, you have to ensure that whether the remote access software offers the proper security or not.
Does Mikogo Free Download is Secure?
The Mikogo screen sharing provides security for all the meetings with 256-bit AES encryption. Its website is secured with 128-bit encryption using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). In addition to this, it also offers multiple security measures during your meetings. It includes a randomly generated session password, session ID, and the lock session feature.
You can also check AnyDesk Free Download for Windows 7/10 – Remote Desktop Control Software
Mikogo Screen Sharing Software Key Features:
- Mikogo offers an account that is free to use for both personal and business applications. At the same time, you can ultimately provide IT support through remote support solutions.
- The free online screen sharing software easily allows switching from presenter to host.
- What is more, it provides high-quality voice and video as well as teleconferencing for over 28 countries.
- You can join meetings via the Android app and iOS or participate through the web browser of your mobile devices.
- It has the new Annotation Tool, which helps the user to highlight the presentation and keep participants on point with the click of a button.
- Furthermore, you can schedule your meetings in advance, so that you never miss a flow.
- On the other hand, participants can directly connect through the web browser. Therefore, the user can get a hassle-free experience of no waiting or download.
- Mikogo is not only easy to use but also beneficial as it saves time.
- Additionally, it allows you to adjust the speed/color quality of the screen sharing. You can either decrease the color quality to increase the speed of screen sharing that is ideal for remote support. Also, increase the color quality for correct color screen sharing considered for online meetings and presentations.
Additional Functionalities of Mikogo Download Includes:
- Mikogo has a Session Player, which lets users replay the recorded meeting or VoIP call and also helps to convert to video.
- Besides, this free screen sharing tool allows sending the email attachment files to the participants without limit restriction up to 200 MB.
- With Mikogo, you can even send and receive chat messages instantly with individual participants or the whole group.
- Users can host Mikogo screen share programs on Windows and Mac computers, whereas participants can join meetings from any platform via Browser. Further, you can quickly view meetings with iOS or Android apps on your device itself.
- The Mikogo software is available in 30 languages. It automatically detects your default computer’s language. Simultaneously, you can change the language settings manually.
Mikogo Free Remote Access System Requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core or AMD CPU and Later
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or Above
- Storage: 1 GB available hard disk space
Lastly, Mikogo is an impressive, desktop sharing software tool. It’s straightforward to use, and also, switching from host to presenter is an advantage. Mikogo windows screen sharing is a powerful conferencing application, packed with a robust set of features. On giving you access to screen sharing and management, you can make online collaboration, audio conferencing, business presentations, online learning, virtual meeting, sales presentation, and application sharing.