MikroTik WinBox Free is one of the well-designed network software for Mac OS and Linux Operating Systems. With the help of this application, users can share network connections from single LAN, Broadcast, Ethernet, or 3G WIFI connection to many devices securely. This freeware application acts as a physical router. It can be installed on a Mac or Linux PC and will immediately turn it into a router that provides all basic functionalities involved in Wireless access point, bandwidth management, VPN server, routing, hotspot gateway, backhaul link, and many more. Furthermore, it fully supports all Mac editions such as Mac 10.15, Mac 10.14, Mac 10.13, and Mac 10.12. Also, it is highly compatible with Linux all versions such as CentOS 7, Ubuntu 16.04, and Ubuntu 18.04.
MikroTik WinBox Download Free for PC Overview:
Nowadays, most of them are using virtual WIFI routers to share internet data from the existing device to multiple devices. There are lots and lots of smart routers available in the current software market. Among them, choose the rightmost one that gives complete pleasure to deliver all your needs in less time. For that, we recommend users to use MikroTik WinBox for Mac, Linux that includes excellent functionalities and features to share the broadband connection with any other system in the surrounding premises. By using this application, users can control their home devices anytime, anywhere, within 10,000 Sqf.
The MikroTik WinBox is unlike any virtual WIFI router you may have seen before. No need to worry about interface because both the advanced and new users can access it freely whenever they needed. MikroTik WinBox free version for Mac and Linux OS is one of the best tool for network management and configuration. Download and install MikroTik WinBox free that works great on all versions of Mac and Linux Operating Systems. Moreover, it helps all Mac users share the network connection with any of the devices like computers, Android Phones, Laptops, IPads, Smartphones, Multiplayer gaming devices, PDAs, and more others.
Want to know some more about this network software, please go through the below-noted functionalities and features.
Also–> users can go through mHotspot Software Download for Windows 10 64 – bit – Virtual WiFi Router
MikroTik WinBox Free Version for Mac and Linux OS Key Features:
- MikroTik WinBox free version for Debian 9 or Ubuntu (16.04) comes with a neat, user-friendly interface so that both the novices and experts can use it freely at any time, anywhere.
- The main objective of using this freeware application helps users to share network connections from single LAN, Broadcast, Ethernet, or 3G WIFI connections to many devices securely.
- Furthermore, it is first a Win32 binary but can be worked on MacOS (OSX) and Linux OS by using Wine emulation software.
- This program uses ECSRP for authentication and key exchange and even uses ES128-CBC-SHA as an encryption algorithm.
- With the use of this WIFI router, users can share their essential files with others and they can even receive files from others.
- It is mainly helpful for people who are love traveling. In spite, the internet signal is not available, and they can watch the videos from My Videos.
- On the other hand, All Mac and Linux users can see the network usage details like download speed, upload speed, and transfer rates in a few clicks.
- In this, the WinBox drag and drop tool enables users to upload quickly and download any files to and from the router.
- With the use of this program, users can able to blacklist some of the persons if they do not want to share their connection. Similarly, they can add persons to the whitelist with whom they wish to share their connection and other files.
MikroTik WinBox System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: All versions of Mac and Linux OS.
- Processor: Mac: 1GHz CPU or later; Linux: 2 GHz dual-core processor.
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above