MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition is the full-featured partition manager which can manage the disk partitions to optimize the disk usage and protects your data. The free tool is used to check and fix file system errors on selective partitions. Try to download the all-in-one partition management tool as soon as possible. You can run it Windows all versions whereas it supports both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 10.2 Free Download Overview:
The MiniTool Partition Wizard is the best partition tool which allows you to manage the disk partitions and optimizes the disk usage for protecting your data. By using this free utility software, you can easily perform the partition operations such as resize the partitions, copy, move, format partitions and hide the partitions. When your PC running slow, the MiniTool partition moves your OS to SSD which will increases the speed of your computer and gives you the better performance. By using this free partition manager tool, you can copy the entire disk data to the large disk and upgrade your OS without re-installation.
Moreover, you can rebuild the MBR when your computer is not un-bootable due to its damaged master boot records that keep your computer running smoothly. You can extend the disk partitions when your disk space is low to run, and it shows your partition red color. Moreover, you can also shrink the disk partitions size to allocate the free space.
The MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition 10.2 is designed with simple and equipped with many functions to run your computer better. Lets you download the free partition manager and manage your partitions that optimize the disk usage and protects your data. You can install the free tool on limited system resources. It does not need any previous experience to use the application. When you copy the drive, format, resize and make any changes to the drive partitions, the free partition wizard can provide safety to prevent the data loss.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 10.2 for Windows Key Features:
- The MiniTool Partition Wizard provides partition management, Disk Partition conversions, and checks for disk partitions errors.
- Moreover, you can make conversions between MBR to GPT without damaging your data.
- You can also convert FAT file systems to NTFS file systems.
- It scans your computer drives to check and fix for errors on selected drives.
- You can easily and safely extend your partitions when your computer runs on low system space.
- Moreover, you can move and resize the partitions to save more data.
- You can also merge the two NTFS partitions into one bigger without damaging the data on both partitions.
- Format partition to FAT, exFAT, NTFS, Ext2/3/4, Linux Swap so that you can use the drive in different platforms.
- You can set your partitions as primary to install and run the Operating system. Also, you can set the logical partition to create more partitions on MBR disk.
- We also recommended to you, to download the Acronis Disk Director Suite 2018 Free Download for Windows 10.
MiniTool Partition Wizard System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: 500 MHz
- Installed Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free space required
MiniTool Partition Wizard Download for Windows Conclusion:
Overall, MiniTool Partition Wizard Free 10.2 is the free drive partition manager. It is used to manage your drives and optimizes the disk usage. It supports both NTFS and FTS file systems. With the help of this tool, you can extend the drive partitions and shrink the drive partitions.