The MiniTool Partition Wizard is a partition manager for your Windows computer that handles partitions and hard disks. The free MiniTool Partition software checks, manage and, optimizes your computer. Download this free edition partition manager software for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and, 10. It supports 32-bit as well as 64-bit processors.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Download Overview:
The MiniTool Partition Wizard home edition can manage, check and convert disk partitions. Although, it allows both novice and technical users to understand and use this software.
The partition manager has a simple and user-friendly interface with the entire user-interface composed of 6 divisions. When you open the interface, you will see the Menu Bar on the top portion of the display screen. This bar displays General, View, Disk, Partition, Dynamic Disk, Wizard and Help options. Below this is the Tool Bar that has tools such as Apply, Discard, Undo, Migrate OS to SSD/HD, Copy Partition, Copy Disk, Partition Recovery, and other general tools. Coming to the Action Panel, it displays all the operations that you get to perform on your system’s partitions. Disk Map shows all the locations of partitions and the spaces they occupy. Moreover, the Disk/Partition/Volume List gives detailed information about Disk locations, partitions, and their occupies. And, lastly, the Legend bar displays different legends and their functionalities.
Partition wizard free performs disk partition management operations such as copy, delete, format, align and wipe partitions. Additionally, the Change Partition option allows you to move/resize, extend, merge, split, change cluster sizes and convert FATs to NFTS.
We also recommended you to download Active Partition Recovery Free Download.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition Features:
- You can copy all your files from one file to another using Copy Disk.
- Additionally, you can move or resize partitions to provide more space on your computer. You can also compress large files to free up space.
- With Partition Wizard, you can merge two NTFS partitions to form one single partition without interfering with the data in them.
- Also, change the format of partitions so that you can use the drive on different platforms. It supports various formats like exFAT, FAT, Ext 2/3/4, NTFS and Linux Swap.
- Set partition primary to install an operating system and partition logical to make more partitions on MBR (Master Boot Record) disk.
- It offers you the SSD 4K alignment functions to make sure all the partitions are aligned properly, increase the speed of SSD and boost your system performance.
- Convert files from the FAT format to NTFS without losing any data. Also, save large files occupying more than 4 GB to FAT 32 disk.
- However, you can restore lost partitions with the help of inbuilt restore function.
- Additionally, relocate data using Migrate OS to SSD/HD function to increase the speed of your system and to perform better.
- In case your disk space is starting to run out, you can increase its space by using Extend System Partition tool which does the work without losing any data.
MiniTool Partition Wizard for Windows 7/10/8 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and, 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- File Size: 40 MB
- RAM: 128 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or higher