MixPad Multitrack Recording Software is the best recording software that can mix audio and music. The music recording software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating systems such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Moreover, the recording software is available for free download on 64-bit processors.
MixPad Multitrack Recording Software Free Download Overview:
Multitrack recording is popularly known as multitracking, double tracking and also tracking. It is a method of recording that allows you to record multiple sound sources recorded at different times. With the help of multitrack recording, studio engineers can record all of the instruments and vocals for a piece of music exclusively. Earlier, when there was no multitrack recording, singers, band instrumentalists, and orchestra accompanists had to sing and play together. Multitrack recording has made possible for the studio engineers to adjust the levels and tone of each individual track. Further, it allows recording producers and artists to create new sounds that are not possible to create outside the studio. For comfortable and easy track recording we suggest you choose the best track recording software.
MixPad Multitrack Recording software is capable of recording numerous audio, music, sounds and voice tracks. Moreover, users can record individual or multiple tracks at the same time. With the help of this software, you load any audio file of supported format. By using this free recording software, users can add audio effects including EQ, compression, and reverb to specific tracks. More importantly, the recording software supports sample rates from 6 KHz to 96 KHz.
MixPad Multitrack Recording Key Features:
- With the help of MixPad Multitrack Recording, you can craft your own beats or start with a simple pattern with a beat designer.
- Besides, the recording software includes royalty-free sound effect and music library with hundreds of clips which are useful for production.
- Further, the track recording software has VST plugin support for studio effects and instruments.
- Furthermore, it allows you to mix to MP3, burn to CD or also upload your productions.
- Moreover, users can save the recording in any file type from WAV files to high compression formats such as MP3 to share online.
- More importantly, this recording software for Windows allows you to upload the recording to SoundCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
- By using this multimedia software, users can produce soundtracks for videos and slideshows.
- Apart from these features, it also allows you to mix voiceovers with background music.
MixPad Recording Software System Requirements:
• OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (64-bit).
• CPU: 1GHz or Intel or above.
• RAM: 512 MB of memory.
• Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
MixPad Multitrack Recording Software Conclusion:
MixPad Multitrack Recording Software is a one-stop solution for the people who are looking to mix audio and music. In addition to this, users can produce soundtracks for videos and slideshows.