Movavi 360 Video Editor for Windows 32/64-bit is one the professional video editing software is freeware available on the current market. This free video editing software supports to edit your favorite recorded, downloaded, or existing video files to make them a beautiful look. And, it can also edit your any audio files to create a more attractive output sounds. Movavi 360 Video Editor Free Download helps to make slides with the help of any formats of images or audio clips.
The video editing software allows you to Rotate, Resize, Rename, Cut, Merge, and more basic operations. Moreover, this free editing software also supports Trim, Crop, Split, add Text, Font, Colors, Titles, Subtitles, Backgrounds, 3D Effects, Watermarks, and more to your video files. You can also import video footage, images, or audio files from different storage devices or drives as well as you can also import media files from popular social sites.
Movavi Video Editor Free supports cross-platforms such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Mobile Phones, and so on. This free video editor works on all versions of Windows platforms like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Moreover, Movavi 360 Video Editor supports to works on both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architectures.
Movavi 360 Video Editor Free Version Features:
- Movavi 360 Video Editor for Windows designed with a simple and user-friendly interface so that both the novice and advanced users can access it quickly and easily.
- This free video editing software edits all your video and audio files as well as it also supports to edits high definition video files like HD, 4K, Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and more.
- Well, it supports to create 360 degrees of videos within a few minutes. By using video editing software, you can also create stunning & impressive video files.
- The best video editor supports to edit different types of videos, audios, or image formats, such as 3GP, JPEG, MOV, DIF, MOD, TOD, MPV, SWF, HD, 4K, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP3, AC3, WAV, WMA, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, etc.
- It can also support to import media files from Hard Drives, Pen Drives, Floppy Drives, Memory Cards, Micro SDs, USBs, and Digital Cameras, as well as social sites like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Yahoo, etc.
- Movavi Video Editor Free Download allows you to export your edited or final videos to your PCs, Smart Phones, or directly upload it to YouTube.
- Moreover, it also supports 3D preview navigate freely around the preview Window in 360 degrees of mode.
- The free editor offers color adjustments like tweak brightness, saturation, and other parameters manually or automatically as your needs.
- It can also provide Chroma Key used to easily change the backgrounds of your videos and transport your files anywhere you want.
- Movavi 360 Video Editor Free supports to adjust the speed of your footages to create slow-motion or speed up motion effects.
- Also, it offers audio editing tools like Equalize, removes background noise, normalizes volume, adds sound effects, and so on.
Movavi 360 Video Editor System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (both 32/64-Bit).
- Processors: 2 GHz Intel/AMD CPU or higher.
- RAM: 512 MB of Memory or above.
- Hard Disk: 50 MB of free disk space.
- Developer: Movavi Software LTD.
Movavi 360 Video Editor is the better choice to choose for your Windows-based systems. This free video editing software edits any imported, existing, or downloaded video and files and creates a stunning output look. At the same time, the free video editor provides more special filters and effects to make them more attractive. This editing software helps to easily combine different formats of video and audio files to make them as a single file. Furthermore, Movavi 360 Video Editor is free to download from our Website and works on all Windows operating systems.