Download the Movavi Screen Recorder Free Trial Version on your Windows 7/10 by using the download link at the end.
Is Movavi Screen Recorder Good?
Movavi Software Limited develops this easy and well-organized Movavi Screen Recorder for Windows user. The intuitive tools and friendly options included on this free screen recording software allows everyone to access it easily on the PCs. Compared to other desktop recorders, this Movavi Screen Recorder is considered the good one in case of advanced tools and a simple user interface.
Movavi Screen Recorder is one of the best desktop recording software for Windows 7/10. With this, we can record the desktop while doing anything on it, such as watching movies, creating presentations, playing games, etc. You can also choose the area of the desktop like Full Desktop, Portion of the screen, application window, and mouse movements. We can do video editing, take screenshots, annotate, and record the music while capturing the desktop.
Like this, there are many other features included on this Movavi Screen Recorder Free Trial Edition. This top best desktop recording software from Movavi is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Both Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit can also use this Movavi Screen Recording Software on their PCs.
How to Record using Movavi Screen Capture?
The user interface of this Movavi Screen Recorder is simple and hassle-free compared to other competitive recording tools like Bandicam Screen Recorder, TalkHelper, TunesKit Screen Recorder, etc.
At first, the user has to do is selecting the area on your desktop. If you want to record the whole desktop screen, including the system tray and icon tray, then choose the full desktop. Or else, select the portion on the screen that you want to record. Even choose the particular application window to record it (It helps while recording any installation procedure). And you can also make the recorder to capture the mouse movements.
In the next step, choose the audio output to record the music simultaneously with the video recording. To give voiceover to the video, select the Microphone option. If you want to capture the system sounds, then select the speaker option.
Finally, click the record icon to begin the capturing process on your Windows computer.
While recording the desktop, you can edit the footage, capture the favorite moments as the image file, etc. Even you can pause and resume the recording using the controllers whenever you want.
By clicking the stop button, it terminates the recording task and saves the footage in the specified folder.
Advantages of Movavi Screen Recorder Free Trial Version:
- Movavi Screen Recorder Free Trial Version for Windows 10 also supports the Mac Operating System since it is a cross-platform software.
- The screenshot tool offered by this top best video recording software allows you to take snaps of your desired scenes while capturing the desktops. You can save them in any picture format like BMP, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG, and edit the photos to make them more attractive.
- Moreover, the end-users can use the share button to upload the valuable video recordings on your social sites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. You can safeguard the footage by uploading them to cloud service, such as OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.
- Highlight the mouse cursor and clicks while recording the desktop to keep the user’s attention in the footage’s important part.
- In addition to the above features, the Movavi Screen Recorder to show the keystrokes of your keyboard to the viewers for better understanding.
- The SuperSpeed Convert Tool of this free screen recording software helps you change the video to different formats within a fraction of seconds.
- Using the Movavi Screen Recorder for Windows 7/10, you can capture the webcam device to get the essential live video conversations.
Minimum System Requirements:
To download this Movavi Screen Recorder Free Trial Version, your PC must satisfy with the following minimum system requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD at 1 GHz or Faster CPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- 280 MB of free space
- Developed by Movavi Software Limited
To sum up everything, the Movavi Screen Recorder is the best desktop recording software for Microsoft Windows OS. With the ultimate inbuilt tools offered by the developers, Movavi Screen Recorder Free Trial users can capture the desktop in full screen, selected portion, a specific window, and mouse movements. You can save these video recordings on any supported format to play them on different devices, including Smartphones, iPhones, etc. Apart from PC recording, the user can use it for capturing the webcam device, lectures, webinars, tutorials, etc. Also, you can take the screenshots of the favorite clips while recording itself and save them in the image formats.
From the above paragraphs, the Movavi Screen Recorder also helps in editing the videos by adding the shapes, drawing lines/arrows, annotations, and others while recording the desktop. Using the Headphones, system speakers, and Microphones, we can record the system sound or give voiceover to the videos, which helpful while creating How-To videos. The scheduler recording, applying mouse effects, video converter, and editing the screenshots & recordings are the best features of this top best screen recording software. Thus, download the Movavi Screen Recorder Free Trial Version on your Windows PCs by hitting the below download button.
Click here to get the link to download the Movavi Screen Recorder for Windows 7/10.