Download Movavi Video Editor Free for Windows 10/7, as it can add stunning effects to your videos but also allows you to upload videos to your blog or Youtube channel. In addition to this, the video editor for Windows also includes a picture in picture option that allows you to add multiple videos in a single screen. Further, the best free video editor is compatible with various versions of Windows, such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and it can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
We also recommend you to read our article idoo Video Editor Pro Trial Version for Windows PC.
Movavi Video Editor Free Download Overview:
Have you ever come across low video quality or dead pixels on videos after editing the videos? Many users may or may not know that editing a video with an ordinary video editor can create several issues such as diminished video quality, stuck or dead pixels, or video files can get corrupted while editing. To avoid such problems, experts suggest you download and install the best video editor that can enhance your video quality and also add various effects.
Movavi Video Editor Free Download doesn’t reduce your video quality, and it can avoid dead pixels to let you enjoy your videos with added transitions and subtitles. Moreover, this free video editor for PC also allows you to add six tracks on the timeline, and if you are looking to add more tracks, you can go for Movavi Video Editor Plus. Users do have an option to export videos that can be saved on the mobile device with any popular format. Users who willing to install this best video editing software may click on the download button, which is available at the bottom of the article. Interested can also download DVDVideoSoft Free Video Editor, which is one of the best video editors available.
Movavi Video Editor for Windows 10/7 Key Features:
- With the help of Movavi Video Editor for Windows 10/7, users can import media files or capture the video from your desktop, and later on, you can add the video to the library.
- Moreover, this free video editing software includes hardware acceleration support to accelerate the video conversion process by using NVIDIA and Intel HD graphics.
- More importantly, the movie editing software allows you to add a stereo 3D video to apply various effects. After that, you can export the video to any of the available 3D formats.
- Further, the video editor for PC also includes several editing functions such as crop, rotate, edit, cut, split, and fade.
You can also try Renee Video Editor Pro Latest Version.
- Furthermore, this software is also capable of adjusting various parameters such as the speed of video playback, sound levels, and opacity of the clippings.
- Besides, this video also supports different varieties of formats such as MP4, M2TS, WMV, MPG, MOV, MKV, and many more.
- In addition to this, you can also include several intros and outros which are already available in the application to your videos so that they will look much more attractive.
- Apart from these features, users do have an option to create slideshows of different images to make it look like a story. You might also check for Avidemux Video Editor for Windows 10/7.
Movavi Video Editor System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1.5 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 800 MB of free space.
- Developer: Movavi Software Limited.
Movavi Video Editor Conclusion:
On the whole, Movavi Video Editor for Windows 10/7 is the best free video editing software that supports multiple formats. Moreover, users do have several transitions and effects to include in the videos.