Download Movavi Video Editor Plus 15.3.1 Latest Version Free Trial for Windows 10/7, as it not only allows you to add multiple tracks and arrange clippings on them as per your wish but, also lets you save your edited projects on several removable storage devices such as USB and many more. Later on, you can use those projects to re-edit them on other systems and modify them based on your requirement. In addition to this, the best video editing software allows users to include keyframe animations which make videos look much more graceful and stylish. Further, this free video editor supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
Movavi Video Editor Plus 15.3.1 Overview:
Have you ever experienced video corruption while editing videos at a very crucial time? Various issues like video corruption and dead pixels usually arise due to using an ordinary video editor which is not as professional as the leading video editors available in the market. So experts advise users to choose a professional video editor that can avoid various issues that affect the video quality.
Movavi Video Editor Plus 15.3.1 produces the best quality video by avoiding several issues such as video corruption, dead pixels and many more. Moreover, this movie editing software is capable of capturing video from a web camera and can also record the audio by using a microphone. Interested users who are willing to install the latest version of Movavi Video Editor Plus can click on the download button which is available at the bottom of the post.
Movavi Video Editor Plus for Windows 10/7 Key Features:
- By using Movavi Video Editor Plus for Windows 10/7, users can include several stickers in the video such as comics, emoji, objects, love and they do have an option set different stickers as their favorite ones.
- With the help of this best free video editor, you can add several media files and folders, record video and also record a screencast.
- Further, this free video editing software can apply visual effects or filters to videos and photos.
- Furthermore, this video editor also allows you to drag a transition between two clips to join them with an animation. Some of the transitions in this software include fade, blur, circle, blocks, geometric ripple, wrap, wipe and zoom.
- Moreover, this program also lets you drag a text style onto the uppermost track of the timeline and if you are looking to customize the title, then double click on the titles clip.
- Besides, this video editor for PC also provides users an option to use the zoom frame in the player to zoom in on parts of the video or create a camera movement effect.
- In addition to this, the stabilization feature allows you to remove camera shakes from videos to let watch them without any disturbance.
- Apart from these features, this movie editing software also consists of a frame that can let you focus your attention on certain parts of the video. You might also check for OpenShot Video Editor Latest Version for Windows 7/10 which is one the best video editors available in the market.
Movavi Video Editor Plus System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1.5 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 800 MB of free space.
Movavi Video Editor Plus Conclusion:
On the whole, Movavi Video Editor Plus 15.3.1 is the best free video editing software that can let you do various video editings such as splitting clippings, adding transitions and many more. Moreover, users can also add arrows and shapes to your video by using this video editor.