Did you ever try storing too many complex passwords securely? Someone who has done it will definitely know how difficult it is storing passwords. Because storing passwords on a paper or a notepad can land you in difficulties as someone else can capture it on their phone or camera. Passwords saved in a file or a document in the computer can be hacked by scammers who keep trying to get access to the user’s confidential details. In order to help users in securing their passwords, experts have designed programs known as password managers that can create and store passwords securely. For this reason, we highly recommend you to download and install the best password manager that suits your needs and requirements.
mSecure 5 is a free password manager that allows you to auto-fill passwords. In addition to this, the password manager for Windows can also store login credentials, credit card details, and notes. Further, the secure password manager can be downloaded on 64-bit editions and is compatible with various versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Users can also download Advanced Password Manager 2019, which is available for free of cost.
The interface in this mSecure free is easy to use, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the technical people and non-technical people can access it freely whenever they needed for their Windows 10/8/7 PC. Moreover, it has the ability to secure all the sensitive information, store sensitive passwords as well, and even provided easy access to all their online accounts. The mSecure free latest version for Windows 10/8/7 helps all users to manage, store, and even protect all their necessary passwords in one secure place. In this freeware program, users can add multiple users so that they can securely and safely share all their personal passwords to others in case of emergency access.
mSecure Password Manager Key Features:
- With the help of this top password manager, users can generate multiple complex passwords that hackers and scammers cannot predict.
- Further, the free password manager for Windows consists of a military-grade AES-256 encryption, which ensures your passwords are safe and secure.
- Furthermore, the free password manager automatically allows you to login to various apps and websites on your mobile.
- In this freeware application, you can also sync your devices through secure Cloud, iCloud, Dropbox, or even WiFi.
- Users can easily manage data by using data templates, integrated search, and filtering.
- Moreover, it also acts as a digital wallet that is flexible and has a simple way of approach to manage private information.
- More importantly, it includes a master password that prevents unauthorized access to your private information.
- The password manager also includes 22 templates that help you in entering data faster than ever before.
- By using the enhanced backup and restore options, users can recover deleted items.
- You can also download site icons to add them to logins, and it also has a pop-up button to create new items.
- In addition to this, the secure password manager also includes fingerprint authentication on your mobile devices that support operating systems Android or Mac.
- Apart from these features, users can also save shopping profiles, credit card details, and many more. You might also download MyPadlock Password Manager, which is one of the best password managers available.
mSecure Password Manager for Windows 10/8/7 PC System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (64-bit architecture).
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory or above
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space needed or above
mSecure Password Manager Conclusion:
mSecure 5 is the best password manager that allows you to auto-fill passwords. Moreover, the free password manager automatically will enable you to login to various apps and websites on your mobile.
Click here to download mSecure Password Manager free for Windows 10/8/7 PC