n-Track Studio is the all-in-one audio suite for Windows PC that helps to record, edit, and mix essential audio files with high quality. By using this free audio recorder, the users can record and capture their audio files in no time. Besides, this freeware program supports all kinds of audio file formats such as AAC, MP3, WMA, FLAC, AC3, OGG, M4A, Opus, WAV, AIFF, and many more. Download and install n-Track Studio 9 free latest version that highly supports all Windows versions such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
n-Track Studio Free Download for PC Overview:
n-Track Studio is one of the smart and robust audio recording software for Windows PC and other Operating Systems. This application comes with some incredible features and tools like Add-on Manager, Beat Doctor, a built-in tuner, Guitar Amp, and more to deliver all your tasks in less time. By using this free audio file recording software, all users can record voice or audio with the help of a few mouse clicks. The interface in this n-Track Studio 9 free latest version is easy to use, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely all the time.
With advanced editing tools, users can edit, mix, and cut, audio files as per their preferences. Therefore, if you wish to use this free multimedia software on your Windows PC or personal laptops, then click on the below-given download option from our software website as soon as possible. Once you click on the download option, your web browser will save the installation file to the Downloads folder. Hence, go to your Download folder, and run the n-Track Studio setup file by double-clicking on it. Next, a user-account box opens, which asks the confirmation from the user whether they want to makes the changes to their Windows PC.
So, you can proceed further by clicking on the Yes button or cancel the process by clicking on the No option. In the next panel, you can see the install option where you need to click on the install option to start the installation process or simply click on the custom installation option to make the required changes. After that, immediately, the main status Window of this n-Track Studio opens on your desktop screen with great resolution.
n-Track Studio – User Interface In Brief:
Initially, the user needs to click on the file option mentioned on the top left corner in that choose a new song to move further. Next, the new Window opens where you can see five different options. For that, you can check the screenshot below and choose the type as per your choice. If the user wants to record audios through the computer’s microphone, then in the settings option, they need to select the n-Tracks recording input. If there is an absence of an external interface connected, then the user need not to worry because the program will automatically do this job.
Before going to start a new audio track, the user needs to arm it for that click on the record button on the track’s left colored bar. Then, it will ask you to choose which input channel that you want to record. To record a MIDI section, just arm the MIDI track that you wish to record and then start the recording process. At the same time, you may want to write notes in manually. For that, double click on the small MIDI field created at the beginning of the MIDI track. This will open the Piano Roll in that they can write and even edit their MIDI notes, velocities, and many more.
n-Track’s main toolbar allows all users to quickly and easily access all the most beneficial functions. Besides, users can instantly open or even close other components, such as the Step Sequencer, the Piano Roll, or the level meters, and they can view the automation lanes for the project. In this, the transport bar offers transport controls for your entire project. Some of them are Play, Record, Pause, and Rewind controls, and also provides quick options for opening the tuner, enabling cycle mode, or activating count-in. All the recorded audio clips in your project are displayed on the timeline. Where you can quickly view, edit, and even arrange all the recordings to produce your song.
On the left side of each track, the user can get the track’s color bar that lets them display full details about the track’s input, the track type. Also, the output settings and other quick controls in this software let you mute, arm, or solo the track. They can double-click on the track label to open the track’s properties to view and edit the properties of the audio track. On the other hand, all Windows users can even control pan position, volume, effects, and different routing settings for each audio track that is represented by a stripe in the mixer window. To add an effect to a track, then click on the ‘plus’ symbol in the effects panel to start the effects browser. Here you will see built-in effects and other advanced effects.
Also–> users can go through FL Studio 20 Free Trial Latest Version
n-Track Studio 9 Free Latest Version for Windows 10/8/7 Key Features:
- n-Track Studio 9 free latest version for Windows 10/8/7 comes with a neat, easy to navigate, and even user-friendly interface so that all users (new & old) can access it freely whenever they needed.
- The main objective of using this freeware application is to record, edit, and even mix audio files with high quality.
- With the help of a free audio recorder, the user can easily and quickly record any of their audio files in no time. After recording, they can edit or mix audio files as per the preference.
- The Step Sequencer in this program allows users to create beats, arpeggios, or sequences quickly and easily. Besides, this function can be assigned to any of the instrument channels and control a software instrument with the help of Sequencer’s step editor.
- By using the Piano Roll, users can simply write and even edit MIDI data.
- In this n-Track Studio, the screen Drumkit controller will enable all Windows users to play drum sounds in no time.
- Moreover, it comes with many inbuilt effects, includes parametric and graphic EQ, Reverb, Pitch shift, multiband compression, Chorus, spectrum analyzer, Auto volume, Echo, and more.
- This free audio editing software for Windows PC comes with a new Add-on Manager that permits users to download extra content.
- Users can tune their own instruments using the built-in tuner.
- Apart from this, the free trial n-Track Studio is available for Windows PC, MacOS, and Android devices.
- Additionally, n-Track Studio supports different languages like Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Polish, Korean, and more so that all Windows users can choose their own language for easy access.
n-Track Studio for Windows 64-bit System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit edition)
- Processor: Pentium III 700 or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: n-Track S.r.l
n-Track Studio Conclusion:
On the whole, the n-Track Studio 9 free latest version is the professional audio recording software for Windows that mainly designed for both the home and business users to deliver all their needs in no time. In this, users can record, edit, mix essential audio files with high quality. Furthermore, all Windows users can records and playback a virtually countless number of MIDI and audio tracks with few mouse clicks. The n-Track Studio fully supports third-party plug-ins like VST 2.x, DirectX, and ReWire. The free trial n-Track Studio imports and even exports many audio files such as AIFF, MP3, WAV, SGW, FLAC, WMA, OGG, CDA, MID, and many more. The Beat doctor in this n-Track Studio lets you detect tweak and transients your rhythmic and beats performances for accurate timing.