NCH WavePad Audio Editor is a free audio editor that allows you to record, and also make changes to the music and other audio recordings. In addition to this, the free audio editing software supports MP3, WAV, VOX, GSM, WMA, and many more. The audio editing application downloads on both Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit processors. Moreover, this editing software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
NCH WavePad Audio Editor Free Download Overview:
NCH WavePad Audio Editor is capable of minimizing the number of vocals out of music tracks. This editing software can also trim audio for radio broadcasts and podcasts simultaneously. Moreover, the audio editing software for PC can also produce files that support various portable devices such as iPod, PSP, and many more. Further, this audio editing application can create ringtones from files and recordings. Apart from this, the tools within the toolbar keep changing as you click on various tabs on the ribbon.
Moreover, this best free download audio editor can undo and redo numerous processes. This option is very crucial while working with multiple audio files simultaneously. This audio editing tool can automatically apply various effects such as echo, reverse, delay, amplify, and reverb. You can also check-out the GoldWave Audio Editor, which is also one of the best audio editors. With the batch mode, you can take multiple audio files as the input to edit them at the same time. By the way, you can add any audio format, such as MP3, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, ALAC, AU, DTS, WMA, etc. The trimming method in this free editing software allows you to remove unwanted audio part from the file. If you want to know more about NCH WavePad Audio Editor, then go through the following features section.
WavePad Audio Editor for Windows 7 Key Features:
- With the help of this audio editor, users can easily create bookmarks and regions to find segments of large-sized audio files easily.
- This top audio editor can record voiceovers for multimedia projects. Later on, you can include these voiceovers in your videos, and you can explain to your customers what you are trying to convey them.
- For instance, if your audio file has noise or unwanted background music, then this best audio editing app can remove it easily.
- It consists of various sound editing tools such as cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, and auto-trim.
- Furthermore, the NCH WavePad Audio Editor for Windows 10/8/7 PC supports sample rates ranging from 6 to 192kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24, or 32 bits.
- Besides, the free audio editing software for Windows 7/10 supports a variety of formats such as OGG, AAC, M4A, MID, AMR, and many more.
- With the help of batch processing mode, users can easily and quickly apply effects and convert several files as a single function.
- It also contains those tools that can change the voice and also convert text to speech.
- At the same time, users can extract the audio from the videos and edit them according to their choice.
Interested users can also download Easy Audio Editor, which is available for free of cost.
WavePad Audio Editor System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: At least 512 MB of memory.
- Hard-disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Publisher: NCH Software
WavePad Audio Editor Conclusion:
Overall, WavePad Audio Editor is the best audio editor that allows you to make changes to the music and other audio recordings. Moreover, it also has tools that can change the voice and also convert text to speech. This best free video editor helps all Windows users to manage and edit all their audio files in just a few mouse clicks. With the basic editing tools, users can cut, mix, trim, join, split, delete all their essential audios with excellent quality. Furthermore, users can transfer their audio files to several devices like iTunes, Smartphones, iPads, iPhones, iPods, Android, etc. Besides, it supports many audio file formats such as MP3, AIF/AIFF, M4A, WAV, WMA, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, AC3, MKA, AU, etc.
Click here to download WavePad Audio Editor free for Windows 10/8/7 PC