NetDrive Free is one of the most popular drivers mapping utility tool that runs on the WebDrive technology. Get the latest version of this software and access all the types of cloud-based services in one place. The user can download and install the best network software with a few clicks. Moreover, NetDrive 3 is free to download and supports Windows and Mac operating systems.
NetDrive Free Overview:
It is a comprehensive and useful FTP Client Application that helps the users to connect the storage devices and access them right from the windows explorer. The user can use multiple cloud storage accounts like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, OpenStack, and Amazon drive. While creating new drive storage, the user needs to sign with a unique username and password. Additionally, you can decide whether you want to map it as a local or a network drive.
After connecting to the drive, the user can easily access the contents by merely dragging and dropping from one location to another location. The whole process will work silently in the background making sure the user doesn’t have any interference. If you’re using the high-speed internet, then you can preview the files without waiting for the completion of the file to download. You can customize and use different proxy configuration settings for each service. The user interface is simplistic and intuitive in the main window. The user can add and remove the drive, Rename the Drive name, select the Drive Type, and enable/disable the general settings.
NetDrive 3 Portable Version Features:
- Just provide the login password, and other details, and all the cloud services will automatically appear on the virtual drive every time you start the PC.
- All the uploading and downloading will be done in the background without causing any disturbance to the user.
- NetDrive Portable Version comes with a unique feature called mount option where you can log into any drive without using the password. NetDrive Free also allows you to add/remove the drives from the system services.
- You can easily connect to the NAS servers with the help of WebDAV or FTP. Many of the servers are recommend that NetDrive is Standard one for mounting the NAS products. And also share them with the virtual drive using people.
- Moreover, with the help of SFTP, the user can securely transfer files as well as encrypt it.
- You don’t have to carry the laptop wherever you go, as you can directly access the cloud storage from other desktops as well.
- There is an option where you can automatically log in to the cloud driver whenever the system starts.
- By using NetDrive Free, the users can quickly upload the files into FTP servers by merely dragging and dropping them into configured drive.
- You can watch the videos and listen to the audio files right from the interface. Moreover, if you have a fast internet connection, then you can watch the videos without buffering.
System Requirements to Download NetDrive:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
- Processor: Intel/AMD 1.2 GHz.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB.
Just click on the following link to Download NetDrive Free for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. Moreover, it is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit configurations.
–>>”Windows 32/64 Bit“<<–