Download OBS Studio Free Full Version for Windows 10 64 bit to record desktop activities and broadcast it live. OBS Open Broadcaster Software is an open-source freeware application for recording desktop videos and live streaming. Keep reading our complete article where we explain all the fantastic features of this screen recorder software and provide beginners’ guide on how to use OBS Studio for Windows.
Screen Recorders are useful for both professional users as well as home users. A screen recorder comes very handy when you want to record and send a solution to your friend, or make an educational tutorial, or record your meetings, or gameplay. Therefore, if you are looking for a good video recording software, then we suggest you Download OBS Studio Free Full Version for Windows 10 and other versions on both 64 and 32-bit configurations.
Why Download OBS Studio Free Full Version for Windows 10?
Among hundreds of recorders in the world, OBS is the best screen recording software for Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. It is the most used and most popular recording software worldwide. Moreover, it is not just a screen recording but also live streaming software. Most gamers on YouTube and Twitch use OBS Studio Free for streaming their gameplays online.
Few of the main reasons for its popularity are:
- OBS Studio is a complete Freeware and does not contain any in-app purchases.
- It records your desktop activities and gameplays in High Definition.
- Also, unlike other free screen recorders, it does not show any watermark or logo.
- OBS supports Picture-in-Picture so that you can record your gameplay and webcam simultaneously.
- And most importantly, it does not restricts the users with a time limit.
You can record the screen and stream in HD for hours without any time restrictions. It has both basic and advanced features suitable for both novices and advanced users. Most people are unaware of the features it offers. Besides recording desktop screen, it also lets you stream live on more than fifty streaming services as well as use the PIP mode feature to capture the desktop screen and webcam simultaneously. Moreover, you can also add text, subtitles, logo, image, video, slideshow, and more layouts on the recording screen.
Some people find it complicated at first, but you will get used to OBS Studio after using it a few times. Beginners and first-time users can follow the below procedure to start using OBS Studio for Windows.
How to Use OBS Studio for Windows 10, 8, and 7 PC?
If you downloaded it for the first time and not aware of how to use OBS Studio, then follow the step by step guide provided by us.
- First, Download OBS Studio Free Full Version for Windows 10 64 bit or other Windows versions by using the download link provided at the bottom of this article and install it.
- Then launch by using the desktop icon, and you can observe a black screen window with a few options at the bottom.
- Under the sources option, click on the plus menu and select the purpose of your recording. Here you will find several options, but most used options are display capture and game capture.
- Moreover, you can use the video capture device option to record your desktop. You can add multiple sources to record both screen and webcam simultaneously.
- You can select a suitable option and click on OK, then rename it, and again click on OK.
- After that, you need to choose the display if you have multiple monitors or leave it as default. You will also find an option to show/hide the cursor, then click on OK. For game capture, you need to leave all the options as default.
- Next, in the Audio Mixer section, you can adjust the desktop audio and mic audio volume.
- After that, you can click on the Start Recording button to begin the screen capturing or click on the Start Streaming button to initiate the Live stream. For streaming, you need to go to the settings and select the Streaming Service first.
Besides being a free screen recording software, OBS Studio for Windows offers several unusual features, which we will discuss below.
OBS Open Broadcaster Software Full Version Main Features:
Though there are many features offered by the Open Broadcaster Software Full Version, we will discuss some of its Main Features. After checking out its features, you can Download OBS Studio Free Full Version for Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit by using the provided download link.
Once you follow the above step-by-step usage guide, you can use the software for recording your desktop activities with ease. Under the screen recording option, you will find several options like display capture, game capture, text capture, video capture device, window capture, and more.
You can use the display capture option to record the complete desktop or select the window capture option to record only a particular window. You can pick the text option to add a watermark, caption, or subtitles to your video. The video capture Device is useful to record from your webcam. Moreover, you can use the game capture option to capture your gameplays and save it on PC. You will find even more options in the source menu, which are discussed later.
As OBS is also a Broadcasting software, you can stream live for chatting with your fans or sharing your gameplay on your favorite platform. First, you need to set up broadcasting by going into the stream menu in the settings.
There you can select your preferred streaming service from the drop-drop list. It contains over fifty streaming services like Facebook Live, Good Game, LOCO, Live-stream, Nimo, Twitch, Twitter, Youstreamer, YouTube, and many more.
PIP Recording for Gaming and Tutorials:
Most people are unaware of this feature, but this Free Screen Recorder also offers PIP mode. You can record insert your webcam video on any corner of the screen while recording desktop activities or streaming live. It is beneficial for YouTubers to create tutorials or gameplay videos. Moreover, OBS Studio Full Version allows you to insert a video, slideshow, or scene by using Picture-in-Picture mode.
Adding Image, Logo, and Text Live:
With OBS Studio, you do not need any editing software to add images, logos, or text on your video. You can add your image or logo on the corner of the screen while recording your desktop, gameplay, or webcam. You can even add text and position it anywhere on the screen. Moreover, you can change the font, opacity, color, background, opacity, alignment, and much more.
Besides that, you can also embed a video, photo slideshow, scenes, and more in the corner of your screen with the help of the PIP feature. Another exciting thing about OBS Studio for Windows is that it shows you a preview window where you can see the changes made in real-time.
OBS Studio Full Version also provides a few audio settings for its users. You can easily adjust or mute the system volume and mic volume. It allows you to change the audio compression, noise suppression, correct video-audio sync delay, and much more in the filters option. In the Edit menu, OBS Screen Recorder provides you options to rotate the video 90 or 180 degrees and flip it horizontally or vertically as per your requirements.
Under the settings menu, you can alter advanced audio settings like sample rate, channels, decay rate, and much more. Similarly, you can also make modifications in video settings like changing the base & output resolution, FPS, video bitrate, color format, recording quality, and more. Moreover, the default output video format is set as MKV, but you can change it to MP4, FLV, MOV, TS, or M3U8.
You can also check out Bandicam Screen Recorder Review Full Version Free for Windows PC.
System Requirements to Download OBS Studio Free Full Version:
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 (32 & 64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core or Later
- RAM: 512 MB Memory or More
- File Size: 70 MB
- Hard Disk: 300 MB of free disk space
- Developer: OBS Project
Conclusion on OBS Studio for Windows:
In conclusion, I like to say that OBS Open Broadcasting Software is definitely one of the best screen recording softwares for Windows. It offers so many features that it is suitable for both home and advanced users. This Free Screen Recorder provides even more advanced features than we mentioned. So Download OBS Studio Free Full Version for Windows 10 64 bit or other versions and check out all the fantastic features.
Most people use this OBS Open Broadcaster Software for recording the screen without any watermarks or time limit. But people also use it for streaming live on their favorite website. You can also record video from your webcam and add it on any corner of the screen. Besides that, you can also add a video, image, slideshow, logo, or text on the screen. Furthermore, OBS Studio Full Version lets you add custom hotkeys for the required actions for quick access.
Therefore, click on the link and Download OBS Studio Free Full Version for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Moreover, this free screen recording software also works on Windows 7 and 8 OS.