The OneSafe Driver Manager is the professional driver updating tool for Windows PC’s. The free driver updater can identify and update all outdated drivers to the latest versions. Whereas, it can back up the old drivers and restore it when you needed. Get the latest version OneSafe Driver Manager free for Windows. Make sure to download free driver updating software to keep your PC faster. The OneSafe Driver manager is compatible Windows all versions. Whereas, it supports both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
OneSafe Driver Manager – Free Driver Updater Overview:
Is your PC performance dropping drastically? Is your PC taking a long time to load the video games? Is your mouse pointer is not working properly? If you say yes to these problems, you can check the device drivers in your PC. In order to solve the driver problems, you need to have the best driver updater. The OneSafe Driver Manager is the well-designed driver updating software which helps you to update the drivers. Whereas, the free utility software allows you to scan your to find all outdated drivers and updated to the latest versions. With this best driver updater, you can back up the old drivers and restore them when you re-install the OS or in case of system crashes, failure, etc.
Well, manufacturers always release the latest version drivers. Regular Scan of your PC with OneSafe Driver Manager allows the corrupted drivers on your system to be found and replace with latest version drivers. Often, the PC users face the problems of an upgrade to the Windows 10, Since their new hardware and peripheral devices are not compatible with Windows 10 Operating Systems. This problem can be solved by OneSafe Driver Manager by finding the correct drivers. Besides, it includes the database of over 1,2 millions drivers. So, you can constantly update the drivers to the latest versions.
The OneSafe Driver Manager is designed with a simple and user-friendly interface. Whereas, it does not need any prior knowledge to update the drivers to the new versions. The free driver updating tool requires the limited system memory to install on your PC. Download free version OneSafe Driver Manager, lets you scan your PC regularly to find and update the drivers to the latest versions. You can also try the PerfectUpdater – Free Download Driver Updater Software for windows 7/10.
OneSafe Driver Manager Full Version for Windows Salient Features:
- The OneSafe Driver Manager can scan your PC to find and update the all outdated and missing drivers to your PC.
- The driver updater can backup your old drivers by compressing them into the zip file which is easy to export to other PC and install and restore them when you re-install the Operating System.
- The Driver Manager backup and re-installation feature will save your time for searching and installing the device drivers.
- Moreover, the driver updating tool can solve the problem of Windows 10 hardware device drivers by scan and find the correct drivers for their devices.
- Furthermore, it offers you the scheduled scanning which helps you to scan your PC on the daily, weekly and monthly basis. It saves your time and effort because it knows if new driver updates are available for your PC so that you are always up to date.
- Additionally, it includes the startup manager which help to identify the programs that you need at startup and easily delete the programs that you no need.
- When you install the drivers on your PC, the files are stored in a temporary directory name called Driver Cache. Once completion driver installation, it can clean the driver cache and helps you to retrieve storage space.
- It can update all types of drivers including audio, video, network card, mouse, keyboard, webcam, camera, Bluetooth, etc.
You can also try another product from the OneSafe Software such as OneSafe PC Cleaner which is used to clean your Windows registry and Optimize the PC performance.
OneSafe Driver Manager System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10(both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Internet Explorer 5.5 or superior
- RAM: 256 MB of memory
- Hard Disk Drive: 8.5 MB free hard disk space
- Active Internet Connection Needed
OneSafe Driver Manager Conclusion:
Overall, the OneSafe Driver Manager is the best driver updating tool for Windows. It is easy to use and simple to update the drivers to the latest versions. Download those who want to update the drivers with simple steps.