Download OneVPN for Windows 7/10, as it not only unblocks several blocked websites in different regions but, also provide DNS leak protection so that all your browsing activity stays private. Moreover, this best free virtual private network can also secure your device while you are accessing the internet from any public Wi-Fi or any unsafe Wi-Fi hotspot. Besides, OneVPN Trial Version supports different versions of Windows operating system such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10and you might also download and install the program on both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
OneVPN Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever know that ISPs are capable of tracking your online activity, and later on, they can sell it to some advertising companies? Some of the internet users may think only hackers can view their online browsing activity or sensitive information. So they take all such measures which can prevent hackers and cybercriminals from attacking their device. But, they are unaware that even ISPs can view their information such as visited URLs, web pages they visit frequently, and even time spent on different web pages. Apart from this, local governments may also track your online activity and location details for various security reasons. If you are unaware of these aspects are very likely to experience privacy breaches. So experts highly recommend you to install a top-class VPN which restricts ISPs and local governments from your online activity and even your location details.
OneVPN Free Download Trial Version is it is highly efficient in blocking ISPs and local governments from tracking users online activity and location details. More importantly, secure VPN can also provide security against online hacking attempts made by various hackers and cybercriminals. Users can scroll down to the bottom of the article to click on the download button and start installing the trial version of OneVPN. Interested users can also download Radmin VPN Free Trial as it is also one of the top-class VPNs available in the market.
Salient Features of OneVPN for Windows 10/7:
- By using OneVPN for Windows 10/7, users can take advantage of the kill switch feature which can block all the inbound and outbound internet traffic, till the VPN connectivity is restored.
- Further, this free VPN for PC includes high-level encryption technique which can effectively encrypt all your internet traffic so that all your sensitive information such as passwords, and credit cards details are safe from cyber-attacks.
- Furthermore, this secure VPN also lets you hide your IP address with a temporary IP address so that you can avoid various threats from data snoopers and also avoid privacy breaches by blocking ISP tracking.
- Moreover, the ad-blocker tool in this program prevents various unwanted ads which reduce your browsing speed and also consume your bandwidth.
- More importantly, the strict no-logs policy in this free VPN ensures all your browsing activity and personal details are deleted immediately after disconnecting the VPN.
- Besides, this program also allows you to access more than three hundred servers across located worldwide.
- Apart from these features, this security software doesn’t have limitations on bandwidth usage so you can use maximum bandwidth and as well as secure your device.
We also recommend you to try Mullvad VPN Free Version for Windows 10 to ensure your browsing is safe from ISPs tracking.
OneVPN System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
On the whole, OneVPN is one of the top-class VPNs which can effectively secure your device while access public Wi-Fis and insecure hotspots. Additionally, it can also allow you to access servers across the world so that you can pretend like you are present in a different nation.