Download O&O DiskImage 14 Pro as it is not only capable of performing the backup of various files and folders but, can also create a bootable medium to keep the image files. Moreover, O&O DiskImage Trial Version can also create incremental and differential images to avoid wastage of space. Besides, this free disk cloning software supports multiple versions of Windows operating system such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and you may even download and install its professional edition on both 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
O&O DiskImage Pro Free Download Review:
Most of the users who use computers regularly might be aware of malware and virus threats which have the potential to infect your system files and even files present in your drives. The main motive of the malware developers is to prevent your access to the files and force you to pay the ransom amount to let you access them again. Though there are many anti-malware programs which can prevent several malware programs, at times cybercriminals also come up with the latest malware programs which can breach the security present in your device. So experts advise you to install the best disk imaging software that can create images of drives, partitions, or even the entire computer. Later on, you can use those images to restore your operating system to the previous state without having to reinstall the operating system.
O&O DiskImage Pro Trial Version includes a one-click image option which can backup all drives present on the computer. More importantly, this free data backup software consists of imaging methods such as disk image file, virtual hard disk file, and VHDX file. Apart from this, it can even compress your image files save storage space, and it also lets you enable the option to encrypt files for security reasons. Interested users who are willing to install the professional edition of O&O DiskImage can scroll to the bottom of the article and click on the download button.
Salient Features of O&O DiskImage for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of O&O DiskImage for Windows 10/7, users can clone any of the drives present in their PC to the target drive, and before cloning the drive, they can even choose the read methods such as used sectors or all the sectors of the drive.
- Further, this best disk imaging software consists of the one-click image option that creates an image of your entire computer with just one click.
- Furthermore, the image of the changes option is capable of creating an incremental or differential image of your files or folders.
- Besides, the O&O DiskImage writer tool also allows you to burn the image files you have created onto CD or DVD, HD-DVD, or Blu-ray disks.
- Moreover, this software is also capable of converting one or more image files into a new image file, or they can even merge incremental images into the base image.
- In addition to this, the best data backup software can also perform restoration of file backup, and it can even restore a drive image.
- Apart from these features, this program can also display detailed information about an image file, and it can even check an image file for errors.
We also recommend you to try Macrium Reflect Free Disk Backup for Windows 10 as it can also create images of your disks.
O&O DiskImage System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 1 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
O&O DiskImage Conclusion:
On the whole, O&O DiskImage Pro is one of the top-class disk backup programs which can effectively create disk images, and it can restore the data from those images. Additionally, it can even burn the image files onto CD or DVD, HD-DVD, or Blu-ray disks.