OBS Studio 25.0 is an open-source and free broadcasting software that allows users to record videos and provides a free live streaming facility. This broadcaster software supports Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Users can download and install OBS Studio free Latest version for Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10 for both 32-bit and 64-bit hardware architecture. Users who are using Windows Vista and XP operating systems should note that OBS open broadcaster software will no longer be supported.
OBS Software Download for Windows 7/10 Overview:
Open broadcaster software (OBS) is the free, open-source broadcasting software that mainly provides an option of customization through streamline settings. The users can either customize screen recordings or broadcastings. This free live streaming software application offers support to various streaming services like Twitch, DailyMotion, YouTube, CashPlay, Hitbox, and CyberGame. OBS can do anything from necessary screen capture to professional-level broadcasting using multiple scenes, video sources, and effects are possible. Users can take scenes from many sources, including images, window captures, text, webcams, capture cards, browser windows, and more. One can add several scenes and switch between them through the custom transitions.
OBS Broadcaster software implements a modular UI that provides users an option to rearrange open elements or layouts in their window. Besides, it offers a user interface, which has five sections, such as controls, scenes, audio mixers, sources, and transitions. On the other hand, OBS Studio comes with an audio mixer and filtering functions such as noise suppression, noise gate, and gain. Users can add new sources or duplicate the existing ones as well. Similarly, both light and dark themes are available to fit in according to the user’s preferences. OBS Studio for windows has various filtering options for videos such as color correction, chroma/color keying, image masking, and many more.
Alternatively, you can check Camtasia Studio 2018 Free Download Full Version for Windows 7/10
As of now, service integration is only available on Windows. A new implementation of NVENC has improved performance, reducing system, and resource impact, but it is not available on OBS Windows 7 due to limitations in the operating system.
What’s New in OBS Studio v25.0?
- The OBS Studio v25.0 version has Vulkan Support that helps while capturing new games like DOOM Eternal, or the older ones updated with Vulkan render such as Rainbow Six Siege and so on.
- The new Scene Collection Importer will support OBS Classic and also adds more beneficial cross-OS translation for your current OBS Studio scene collections.
- OBS Studio User interface is now improvised with a new T-Bar for transitions in studio mode for larger productions. Also, an option to save the Replay Buffer clips. Further, drag and drop browser support got project toggles and URLs.
- OBS Studio’s latest version has various icons in the source list along with Advanced Audio Properties dialog helping users to mention different source types separately at a glance.
Open Broadcaster Software Free Download Key Features:
- OBS 64 bit provides high-performance real-time video as well as audio capturing and mixing possibilities.
- A user can create scenes from many sources, including capture cards, webcams, browser windows, window captures, texts, and images.
- On the other hand, users can switch the unlimited number of scenes between custom transitions.
- Subsequently, this streaming software for pc provides easy and powerful configurations where the user can add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties.
- OBS software streamlined settings give the user access to a wide range of configuration options for every aspect of broadcast or recording.
- OBS Windows 10 provides high-speed monitor capture support.
- Open broadcaster software free download provides Bilinear or lanczos3 re-sampling.
- This OBS download software’s GPU based game capture is for high-performance game streaming.
- The ducking support or side chain allows lowering the audio level of a sound source based upon how loud another source is.
- The multi-view projector allows viewing the program or previews up to eight scenes at a time.
- A default button has newly added into the open broadcast software feature. It allows the user to reset the applied filters.
- The Audio monitoring feature allows keeping track of sources and levels of use.
- OBS offers support to the users through tutorials, guides that will help to resolve any configuring issues if they encounter while using OBS.
OBS Studio Download System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7,8,8.1,10, (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: AMD FX series or Intel i5 2000-series processor (dual or 4-core preferable) or Later
- RAM: 2 GB-4 GB installed memory or Above
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB free drive space required
- DirectX 10 capable graphics card
Open Broadcaster Studio (OBS) is the free video streaming software that helps the users to record images along with sound without any trouble. It has several customizable transitions and direct show capture device support. On the whole, it is the best live streaming software. Click the below download button and get the link to start downloading and installing on your computer or Laptop.