OpenShot Video Editor is a free, multi-platform and open source video editing application. Users who want to create and edit HD videos they can download this software on 32-bit or 64-bit Windows PC.
Overview of OpenShot Video Editor for Windows:
The feature-rich OpenShot Video Editor possesses a simple interface and contains a number of easy to access editing options. So due to easily accessible options, the user can add subtitles, transitions, and effects to clips. If you are using Linux, MacOS, and Windows OS devices then use this award-winning open source video editor software. This non-linear software is a more useful app to the users those interested to create the amazing clips.
It offers a lot of basic and advanced features that are easy to use for both novice and advanced users. Furthermore, this free video editing software allows you to change a number of video properties like volume, size, position, etc. Not only these, one can adjust the video settings like width, height, and frames per second. But once you edited the media files just export edited media files to the most popular formats like MOV, AVI, FLV, MP4, and OGG.
Finally, by utilizing the best tool OpenShot Video Editor interested users contain the ability to edit, create clips and make slideshows successfully without facing any kind of difficulty.
Features of OpenShot Video Editor Free Download
- This cross-platform video editor supports various platforms means, with no issues the interested ones able to download and run this software successfully on Windows OS, Mac OS X, and Linux devices.
- Effortlessly and very quickly with the help of this tool the users can cut videos.
- Due to a simple and cluttered interface, the users contain the possibility to use preset animation for your clips.
- Precisely make use of video effects engine if you are very interested or if it is necessary to remove the background from media files, to invert the colors and to adjust a brightness of clips.
- Even contain the ability to add 3D animated titles and effects like lens, flares or flying text to the media files successfully.
- Adding titles to the clips is not a simple task but as this most sophisticated tool allows to add titles to the clips with minimum effort.
- After editing the clips by adding transitions and effects before saving media files there is a possibility to preview the files.
- The editing options in this app arranged neatly, therefore, the new users also able to utilize it very easily.
- It is a very helpful tool especially to create eye-catching slideshows or videos.
- It offers more than 40 audio and video effects and offers ultimate curve-based keyframe animations.
System Requirements for OpenShot Video Editor:
Windows 7/8/10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
150 MB of free hard disk space
Any compatible processor
Download OpenShot Video Editor Latest Version
To download the most excellent and non-linear OpenShot Video Editor on PC just click the suggested below button.