OpenShot Video Editor is free, open source video editing software for Windows. This best free video editor is very easy to learn and use. However, beginners can find this as quite simple. The advanced features of this amazing software will fulfill the requirements of both amateur users and expert users. Having this video editor your side, you can create a movie with the help of small bit videos, music files, and photos. Also, adding subtitles will be an easy task from now on because of this open source video editor. However, this video editing software for the computer is compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 for 64 – Bit configuration. Download free OpenShot Video Editor
OpenShot Video Editor Latest Version for Windows Overview:
Short film making became a profession for many people. Also, most of the graduates, office employees are looking to create videos for their presentations. Everything you need is the best platform for editing the videos. OpenShot Video Editor can fulfill all these requirements and give you the best outcome.However, you can add various effects and filters to your video to give a professional outlook. You can convert, create, and edit the video the way you wanted with the most advanced tools. Furthermore, you can customize your tools to get a personalized experience. However, you can edit the videos quickly. Also, this excellent editing software is providing you with various editing templates and transitions. Various animation effects have offered by this editing software. Moreover, you can cut, trim, and mix different videos quickly. Download free OpenShot Video Editor Latest Version for your Windows computer, lets you edit the videos with different tools to make it even more beautiful.
OpenShot Video Editor Download for Windows Key Features:
- This open source video editing software is a cross-platform video editor. It means you can edit and save your video in one system and re-open the same video in another device like Linux, Mac, and more.
- If you find an interesting bit of a large video file, trim the required part quickly with the help of this best video editing software.
- Also, you can create an output of visualized waveforms of audio files.
- This free OpenShot Video Editor will let you add multiple numbers of layers for watermarks, background videos, audio tracks and many more easily.
- This free video editor offers you with powerful animation framework. This animation work includes the tools of the slide, fade, bounce, and animate anything in your video.
- Furthermore, the video effect engine of this easy video editing software can let you remove the background; add colors, adjusting the brightness of the video and many more.
- Moreover, the title editor tool of this best video editing software will let you edit the subtitles quickly. Either you can use templates of this video editing software, or you can create your own.
- Also, you can control the playing time of your video. You can edit it as slow motion, reversing, speed up the video and do many more with this tool.
- Additionally, you can create 3D-animated titles like flying text and many more.
- A simple drag and drop option is accessible in this video editing software.
- So, you never need to waste your time by choosing the list of video files.
- This software is multilingual supported and available in 70+ languages.
You can also download AVS Video Editor 9.0 Free Download Later Version.
System Requirements for OpenShot Video Editor:
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 for 64 – Bit configuration
- Processor: Multi-core processor with 64-bit support.
- Memory: 4GB of RAM (16GB recommended)
- Hard disk: 500 MB of available hard-disk space
Therefore, OpenShot Video Editor is free video editing software which helps you in editing professional videos for your presentations and short films. This software is a freeware available at the cost of zero. To download this software click the direct download link given below the article.