Download OpenShot Video Editor 2.4.4 Free Latest Version on your Windows 7/10, as it can include slow motion effect to your videos and it also includes a title editor that allows you to add custom titles and even 3D animated titles. In addition to this, the latest version of the best video editing software supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
OpenShot Video Editor 2.4.4 Latest Version Overview:
Have you ever experienced any edited video with poor and inconsistent audio along with incomplete transitions and graphics which make your video look terrible? Most of the ordinary video editors in the current environment produce videos which are inconsistent when it comes to audio issues and graphics issues. So experts advise users to check for the best video editing software that can produce perfect quality videos along with transitions and graphics that make your videos look outstanding. Moreover, professional video editors can provide users with multiple features such as audio waveforms, animations, keyframes, and many more.
OpenShot Video Editor 2.4.4 Latest Version is capable of producing high-quality videos with an outstanding look when compared to other video editors. Moreover, the top video editing software is compatible with multiple platforms such as Linux, Mac, and Windows so that users of different devices can easily access this video editor to modify videos as per their requirement. Interested users who are willing to download the latest version of OpenShot Video Editor can click on the download button which is available at the bottom of the article. Interested users can also download Movavi Video Editor Plus Latest Version.
OpenShot Video Editor for Windows 7 Key Features:
- With the help of OpenShot Video Editor for Windows 7, users can make use of unlimited tracks or layers to apply their own creativity and users need to understand that transparency in the above layer will display the below layer.
- Further, this free video editing software allows you to perform various video editing tasks such as scale, trim, rotate, and snap the video across the timeline.
- Furthermore, users can make use of more than four hundred transitions to create a gradual fade from one clip to another. Users do have an option to drag and drop a transition onto the timeline and position it on top of the clip. Usually, most of the users position the transition on the beginning or end of the clip.
- Besides, this top video editing software also allows you to add watermarks of your company logo or your name to let others know that the video is yours and it is subject to copyrights.
- Moreover, this software also allows you to drag and drop the effect onto the timeline and position it on top of a clip and later on, you can adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, and also add exciting special effects.
- More importantly, the video editing software for PC allows you to add animated titles such as blur, color titles, defocus, dissolving text and many more.
- In addition to this, users do have preferences option to change the default language, theme, profile, sample rate, and audio channels.
- Apart from these features, users do have keyboard shortcuts to various tasks such as add track, animated title, choose a profile, delete an item or to use the fullscreen option. You might also check for Avidemux Video Editor for Windows 10/7 (32/64- Bit) as it is one of the best video editors available.
OpenShot Video Editor System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
OpenShot Video Editor Conclusion:
Overall, OpenShot Video Editor 2.4.4 is the best video editing software for PC that can allow you to add multiple transitions and effects as per your wish. More importantly, this software also allows you to modify default language, theme, profile, and even sample rate.