Download OSForensics for Windows PC, as it not only recovers passwords from various browsers and office documents but, can also scan and recover all your deleted files. Moreover, this utility software is also capable of identifying and displaying hidden locations present in your hard drive. Further, OSForensics is compatible with various editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you may also download the trial version of this free digital forensic investigation tool on both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Why OSForensics Trial Version?
Did you ever try to know about the advantages of having computer forensic tools? Usually, we allow other users to use our device when we are present close to the device, but in a few instances, we might have to let others use the device even when we are away from it. In such situations, it is quite obvious that we might be worried if they are accessing any malicious websites or if they are connecting any portable devices which have virus infections. So, developers have come with some of the top digital forensic tools that can allow you to check the visited websites and connected portable devices.
Apart from this, digital forensic tools also allow you to search for files quickly by using the file name, size, and time. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to install a top-class digital forensic tool that can allow you to perform multiple activities to secure your device and also your privacy.
OSForensics Free Download Trial Version is highly capable of monitoring all the visited websites, and it can also display the portable device details which were connected to your Windows PC. More importantly, this digital investigation software can also generate disk images that can be used later on to restore the device to the previous state if there are any issues. Users can move to the lower end of the article to find a download button that can be used to download the trial version of OSForensics.
Salient Features of OSForensics for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of registry viewer in OSForensics for Windows 10/7, users can view the previously modified date and time of various registry keys, and it can also put off the restrictions applied by Windows to different parts of the registry.
- Further, this digital investigation software can also reveal the information related to the hidden sectors of the drive, and it can also make the data present in those sectors accessible. Later on, it can also create disk images of those sectors so that you will not lose your data in any circumstances.
- Furthermore, this computer forensic tool is the best option to search for different files present on your disk, and it can also index the contents present in different file formats.
- Moreover, this top digital forensic tool can also reveal different tasks performed on your PC, such as the used websites, previous downloads, network connections, and many more.
- In addition to these features, it can also recover passwords stored in different browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and it can also recover your Wi-Fi passwords.
OSForensics System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 1 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 200 MB of free space.
On the whole, OSForensics for Windows is one of the top-class digital investigation software that can reveal different hidden sectors and even various tasks performed on your device. Additionally, it can also let you view the previous edited date and time of the registry keys.