Paragon Hard Disk Manager Latest Version is not only capable of performing tasks such as split, merge, resize partitions but, also backup and restore complete hard disk or any of its partitions. Moreover, Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Windows 64-bit also lets you copy partitions or hard disk, and you may also migrate the operating system to any other HDD or SDD. Besides, the latest version of this utility software supports different versions of Windows operating system such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you download and install it on X64 configurations.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Latest Version Review:
With the regular usage of computer, users do experience situations in which they might have to perform various tasks such as partition management, disk wiping, data migration, backup, and restoration. Most of us might be aware that performing these tasks needs a lot of experience, and in spite of it, there are chances of errors occurring in a few situations. So experts highly recommend you to install a top-class hard disk manager which can perform these tasks to minimize the chances of errors.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Latest Version is very efficient in performing various tasks such as disk wiping, partition management, data migration, and many more. More importantly, this hard disk manager also supports up to three devices with a single license. Apart from this, you can also make use of this software to backup your files to any external storage devices or mapped network drives. Users who are willing to install Paragon Hard Disk Manager can scroll to the bottom of the post and click on the download button, and later on, after completion of the download, you can start the installation process.
Salient Features of Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Windows 10/7, users can choose any backup source such as an entire computer, files, folders, individual disks, and volumes to any destination of your choice.
- Further, the disk wiper tool in this program allows you to securely delete all the personal files and documents before selling your hard drive, and by doing so, others can’t be able to recover your data even with recovery software.
- Furthermore, this partition manager for Windows also lets you perform several tasks such as convert MBR disk to GPT, video or edit various sectors of the drive, and you can even recover several deleted volumes.
- Besides, users can also copy their disk and operating system to any storage device of your choice, so that they can easily restore their operating system without having to configure it again and again.
- Moreover, this Hard Disk Manager for Windows also allows you to create a bootable disc or recovery media that supports UEFI and BIOS installed systems.
- More importantly, this partition manager also supports various files systems such as NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, Linux Ext2FS, Linux Ext3FS, Linux Ext4FS, Linux Swap, XFS, BtrFS, Apple HFS+, and even various other file systems.
- Apart from these features, this program also supports multiple storage devices such as 2.2TB+ HDD, AFD, SSD, CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+/-R, BD-R, and BD-RE.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 1 GB of free space.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Conclusion:
On the whole, Paragon Hard Disk Manager is one of the top-class hard disk managers which can effectively perform several tasks such as wiping files, backup, and restore your data. Additionally, it also supports several storage devices such as 2.2TB+ HDD, AFD, SSD, CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+/-R, BD-R, and BD-RE.