Do you want to run your Windows system on a Mac device? Then check out this Parallels Desktop trial software for 14-days at the cost of nothing. This smart software has optimized for the latest Windows 10 version and Mac Catalina (10.15) version. The built-in Parallels toolbox of this smart software has come up with plenty of utilities for Mac and PCs. With the help of this free trial software, you can run plenty of Windows programs on your Mac systems.
Parallels Desktop 15 Free Trial Overview:
Parallels have released the latest edition from their team (i.e.) Parallels Desktop 15 edition that helps you to run your Windows on Mac desktop and also allows the users to reuse an existing boot camp partition. With the help of this desktop software, you can run plenty of Windows applications like Visual Studio, Quick Books, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, CAD Programs, graphic games, and more other programs on Mac devices. However, the multiple view modes can help the users to manage the integration between both Mac and Windows programs.
Also, this free parallels desktop software can help you to transfer all the documents, applications, games, internet browser favorites, and more others to the Mac system within a few clicks. If you are already using a boot camp program, then you can convert your Bootcamp windows partition to a new desktop virtual machine. However, you can run this software on plenty of devices, including Windows 8.1, 7, 10, Mac OS, Linux systems, and more others. The easy to use the intuitive wizard of this freeware can let you finish the whole set up easily, and also you can purchase Windows 10 update license as well.
When you have this desktop tool on your side, you can run the Windows applications effortlessly without slowing down your Mac system. It allows you to optimize the virtual machine settings with one single click so that you can get the required performance by tuning the Mac device with one click.
If you want to share your Mac screen with any other Mac desktop, then download VNC Connect Screen Sharing Software for Mac Free Trial
Parallels Desktop 15 Trial Version Key Features:
- The Parallels Desktop’s toolbox can disable all the annoying pop-ups, bouncing icons, and let you focus on the presentation.
- The clean drive tool of this freeware can remove all unwanted stored data and optimizes the computer effectively.
- Additionally, it helps you to find out the duplicate files so that you free up more space on your hard disk.
- Moreover, the Download Video tool can help you to grab online videos to the offline mode so that you can watch them in the absence of an internet connection.
- On the other hand, it can also let you capture a screenshot or record a video of your favorite content.
- This free tool has the ultimate flexibility with all the devices such as Windows 7/8/8.1/10, UNIX, Linux, and Mac servers without any compatibility struggles.
- You can add all your Windows applications to the Touch Bar so that you can customize or access them instantly.
- Apart from these features, it allows you to connect devices such as USB, FireWire, Thunderbolt, USB-C, and others. You can also pair your Bluetooth devices with the Windows systems.
- It is providing the Retina Display support so that you can resize the images and adjust the screen resolutions independently.
- The one-click tuning can boost up the productivity of software testing or development, design, games, and more others. However, it can optimize the Virtual Machine settings with one single click.
- With the help of automatic disk space optimization, this freeware helps you to save the maximum disk space.
- When you turn on the travel mode, this free tool can save power from unnecessary wastage.
- This remote access software can also allow the users to access their Mac systems on any other iOS device remotely.
- And most importantly, Parallels Desktop’s team is providing full 24/7 email and social media support to its users, who have activated their accounts.
Parallels Desktop 15 for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac systems Catalina 15
- Processor: Intel, 64 – bit
- Memory: 256 MB of RAM
- Internet Connection
Conclusion for Parallels Desktop Free Trial Version:
On a conclusive note, we can say that Parallels Desktop can help all the Mac users to run their Windows systems on Catalina Mac systems without any struggles. It can smoothly run all the Windows applications on Mac devices. It can also tune up the Mac system with one single click to get better performance.
If you are looking to download Parallels Desktop 15 free trial for Mac systems, browse the direct download button given below the article.